Another good reason not to purge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
When I was a kid, I would fantasize about being grown up so I could make my own life choices and sometimes that involved fantasies about me in diapers. Back then, I only remember ads for Depend on TV and those were the ones with a strap and button. To me as a kid I didn't think of those as diapers. Those were just old people underwear. I knew back then they didn't make baby style diapers for adults so I would wonder what it would be like if they did. I would imagine I was hired as some sort of test subject for some brand of baby diapers. They'd have to make adult sized ones just for me to test their product out.

Now we actually DO have baby style diapers for me! Yay! A dream has come true and I didn't have to get an imaginary ridiculous job to get them! Why would I want to purge this from my life? This is what I grew up wanting!

On a side note, I was wondering if the old stereotype of elderly people wearing their pants jacked up high might have anything to do with trying to hide that diaper peaking out? Now that I wear daily I've noticed how they can ride higher than normal undies. Grannie panties indeed!

Oh yeah purging is a bad sad often expensive thing... resist the purge everyone!

It's true right now we have some amazing ABDL Diapers available and IMO they have never been better, I just have my fingers crossed they only improve/expand rather than go the corporate shrinkflation route.

I don't purge, diapers especially the ABDL ones are expensive, better pissing my money away than throwing it away if you catch my drift lol

Every time I've purged, either out of necessity or some sort of breakdown, I've deeply regretted it.

I once had an amazing stash of all kinds of diapers, 46 different kinds to be exact, and had to throw all of them away in a panic while moving. I've also owned Adult Baby clothing and other stuff over the years that I've regrettably gotten rid of as well.

Always have the want to purge. Slowly I will have to officially purge however. Going off the college dorms and I need to get rid of it all before then.

if I understand right, you mean that purging is throwing away all your ADBL stuff including diapers? or just in general?

I have only partially had todo a purge and this is why
P8140078.jpg

after
fucked.jpg

half of my stash survived the other half was spread around two yards as the firemen tore my celling and walls apart to get the rest of the fire out, as you can see my neighbor was a total loss
you can still see my jeep in the last picture, the bumper melted off but was still drivable lol, I was not at home, otherwise I would have lost my car and the idea of me hiding the fact that I wear diapers to my neighbors was totally impossible after that, no one ever asked me why.

Hopefully they can improve and become a bigger market and cause prices to drop

Note said:
Correct. It's one of those guilt self-hate type of cycles.

As a kid I had always wondered if they had larger diapers for kids that where unable to potty train, when my grandmother had problems is when I became aware of adult disposables and switched over to that when ever I could, when I had times of guilt I would hide the diapers in a very hard to get to location at the very back of my closet and throw away ones that I had worn but took off dry to use them again but I have never did a full purge, there where times my ass of a step dad would purge all of the electronic stuff in my room but never did find that stash in the closet, for me if it was out of sight and hard to get to I would consider that as good enough, that only held try for the tape on diapers, I had a stash of the belted ones with buttons I purged,

Tommycombs said:
On a side note, I was wondering if the old stereotype of elderly people wearing their pants jacked up high might have anything to do with trying to hide that diaper peaking out? Now that I wear daily I've noticed how they can ride higher than normal undies. Grannie panties indeed!

I'd speculate it's more of a figure change with time. Elderly tend to lose fat in places there's always been fat before, which includes hips and butt cheeks. Gals hips go from large to small, guys go from small to NONE and so it's time for suspenders.

0-40 - in shape, don't need suspenders
40-55 - fat and have a gut, need suspenders
55-65 - fat loss, don't need suspenders
65+ - too much fat loss, suspenders again!

funny how that works...

bambinod said:
I'd speculate it's more of a figure change with time. Elderly tend to lose fat in places there's always been fat before, which includes hips and butt cheeks. Gals hips go from large to small, guys go from small to NONE and so it's time for suspenders.

0-40 - in shape, don't need suspenders
40-55 - fat and have a gut, need suspenders
55-65 - fat loss, don't need suspenders
65+ - too much fat loss, suspenders again!

funny how that works...

I took a gbreak from diapers for a few months. I didn't really purge. Just didn't buy anymore. Now I'm back in diapers and enjoying it very much.

I'm over 65 and wear suspenders. I think they're great. Very comfortable but it does make me feel like an old man

Tommycombs said:

I fold the top plastic down over the padded section as it is useless when you are upright anyway.

dprdave said:
I took a gbreak from diapers for a few months. I didn't really purge. Just didn't buy anymore. Now I'm back in diapers and enjoying it very much.

I'm over 65 and wear suspenders. I think they're great. Very comfortable but it does make me feel like an old man

I'm glad your back Bud!

Kenn said:
I fold the top plastic down over the padded section as it is useless when you are upright anyway.

I do the same thing, that and it's more comfortable that way

DracoAmericanus said:
if I understand right, you mean that purging is throwing away all your ADBL stuff including diapers? or just in general?

I have only partially had todo a purge and this is why
View attachment 29370

after
View attachment 29371

half of my stash survived the other half was spread around two yards as the firemen tore my celling and walls apart to get the rest of the fire out, as you can see my neighbor was a total loss
you can still see my jeep in the last picture, the bumper melted off but was still drivable lol, I was not at home, otherwise I would have lost my car and the idea of me hiding the fact that I wear diapers to my neighbors was totally impossible after that, no one ever asked me why.

Whoa! That's super scary. Glad you're all right and that your car still drives.

Tommycombs said:
When I was a kid, I would fantasize about being grown up so I could make my own life choices and sometimes that involved fantasies about me in diapers. Back then, I only remember ads for Depend on TV and those were the ones with a strap and button. To me as a kid I didn't think of those as diapers. Those were just old people underwear. I knew back then they didn't make baby style diapers for adults so I would wonder what it would be like if they did. I would imagine I was hired as some sort of test subject for some brand of baby diapers. They'd have to make adult sized ones just for me to test their product out.

Now we actually DO have baby style diapers for me! Yay! A dream has come true and I didn't have to get an imaginary ridiculous job to get them! Why would I want to purge this from my life? This is what I grew up wanting!

Nope, thats just the height pants were supposed to extend up to when they were little. Just like diapers still are today. Its also the reason why pant sizes are still based on your waist size (around your belly button), and not your hips line as they are worn today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back