• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

soakedbabygirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello boys and girls, my name is -- well...let's just go with what my username says...privacy and all that.

I'm new here and joined as my need to wet rises and rises. I'm not incontinent, or do I pretend to be -- I just enjoy it.

It's a pleasure to finally join, after lurking for so long.

Hi Soaked, I'm new here too. My need to wet and to learn to use diapers more and more rises and rises too. I enjoy it also.

Hello, and Welcome to the community. Do you have any interests or hobbies you like to do in your spare time?

Hello,
welcome to Adisc. Your introduction is a little short. DLC93 has already asked about hobbies and interests, but what about things like work? are you married or living with someone and if so do they know about this side of you and are they supportive or not? If you need some ideas have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules and Tips, there is a link at the top of the page and has some useful information especially for new members. I'm not asking for a life history but the more you let members know about your non dl side the more chances are thgat people with similar backgrounds or interests will contact you, in the meantime have a look at the forums and find some you are interested in, then dive in and take part.

Hi and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back