Thread: DL from NYC

Default DL from NYC

Hi,

DL from NYC here. Not into AB side. Just bought my first diapers a few months ago, and I love them. Happy to be a part of the forum!

John

Welcome John. Me too like the diapers only and not so much into age regression either. I love them as well. Hopefully one day I could buy a pair of bambino magnificos instead of the store bought that hold not too much and have no backs to them where right now I can't mess. But still learning to wet properly as it takes relaxing as even now I have to go but sitting up on my bed making it awkward to come out.

Hi Dadaboy,
    Welcome to ADISC. Do you have any other hobbies or interests apart from all things DL related? are you married or with a partner and if so do they know about your dl side and are they supportive or not?. It's worth having a look at ADISC Intro, Rules and Tips, (link at top of page), this might give you a few ideas about what to say and there is a lot of info in there written for new members. Apart from that have a look through the forums and find 1 or some you like and dive in, you'll find the more you take part in threads the more you will get out of being a member. Have fun and again Welcome.

hey bud, I'm from NYC too, recently in to the kink. we should chat!