• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlechuckie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I was an AB as far back as I can remember. But my wife does except the lifestyle. So I had to make changes and sacrifices. In the process I have learned a lot about myself and my needs. Maybe even the reason I became an AB.

I realized I was always a boob man. I always fantasized of being in a woman's arms while she was breastfeeding me. The fantasies would start off being forced to be her baby. How it was done would vary but always ended up with me nursing until I fell asleep. Then I found out about ANR. I gradually moved primary into the ANR lifestyle and, well primarily out of the AB lifestyle. Though I still secretly regress now and then when I'm alone. But I found ANR was my best acceptable alternative. It fulfills most of what I looking for and needed as an AB.

When people ask me how old I am. I just tell them I only 5. You see I stopped counting by years and started counting by decades about 10 years ago. This way I can still be honest and still feel like a child when I tell them my age.

Hello Littlechuckie and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I have to agree, could you tell a bit about your hobbies and interests? I'd like to know!
But nevertheless, welcome to this forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

I'm in to my family. I love spending time with my wife and kid. I love the out doors such as camping and hiking. my hobbies are game programming and electronics. mostly making things for my wife and kids.

littlechuckie said:
I'm in to my family. I love spending time with my wife and kid. I love the out doors such as camping and hiking. my hobbies are game programming and electronics. mostly making things for my wife and kids.

Hi and welcome to the site. Cool and making things for your wife and kids. I used to build Cargo furniture for our family and the kids. It was fun and it saved a lot of money.

Game programming really sounds interesting!
What game engines do you use or do you program your projects from scratch? Did you ever try creating homebrew games or anything? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back