Thread: I'm 25 years old and I just lost my virginity last week

Default I'm 25 years old and I just lost my virginity last week

Also had my first kiss all in that same week to the love of my life. I promised myself I wouldn't do anything until I was ready and in love...and so it happened.

I don't feel any different. I thought i would feel more like an adult or more mature or just something...but no. The only difference is that I've had sex and although its alright I enjoy cuddles far more XD

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Also had my first kiss all in that same week to the love of my life. I promised myself I wouldn't do anything until I was ready and in love...and so it happened.

I don't feel any different. I thought i would feel more like an adult or more mature or just something...but no. The only difference is that I've had sex and although its alright I enjoy cuddles far more XD
    Hey, Strawberry,

I wouldn't be inclined to say congratulations or, too bad for what may be a sort of... pardon the pun - anti-climatic, experience...

Welcome though, to the otherwise, initiated!

While, there is an element prescribed to such endeavors as; rather 'adult'... it seems to me that, you have an emotional-maturity that; far exceeds any doctrine of, what is thought and said to be 'adult'.

For that, my further respect and admiration to you and, I believe that you have it quite right!

Also, 'sex' is often much more enjoyable and meaningful... when, it is 'done' as... well, a much deeper cuddle

I think, that now that you have the 'first-time' erm, under your belt... you might find the genuine joy that is available... as an expression and, exchange of expressions; to you and your accomplice. It need no longer be any sort of 'hi-bar' to 'hurdle'...

May the force, be with you...

Don't loose yourself; find yourself, even more...

My best for now,
    -Marka

Congratulations for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is waiting until you're old enough to have a clue.

As for enjoyment... any useful skill takes practice.

My first time was horrible. Didn't even cum (as a guy!). The times after were much more pleasant. Also I will always remember the occasion when our daughter was made.

I doubt I will ever get to that point, I am Autistic and this is where that disability really cuts out a hole in me if you will, I have never had a relationship with that level of love, past platonic if that's the right use of the word, I still try to be open minded in that this type of a relationship is even possible for me and I still intend to stay celibate as my view is that sex has no point unless it's out of love for the other person.