Want to try AB/little stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacorn221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, lately I've been interested in trying AB/little stuff (onesies, diapers, cloth diapers, pacifiers, etc). What would you recommend to start with? Something that would not break the bank. As of right now I've only tried ABDL diapers. Thanks!

Why not start with a baby bottle and a small plush toy animal?
That would be a start.

And of course some paci, it's very important !!!

Stuffies! You should get maybe a few cute stuffies to snuggle with too. It's always fun for littles to snuggle with some stuffies they think are super cute. ^w^ You could also try to get a fluffy blanket. I have one myself. You can get them fairly cheap at Walmart, depending on the size. They are so warm and cozy. I have one myself, and his name is Keru. He's my bestie~

My blankey:

attachment.php

I would go for a pasifer. and baybe a bottle.

look for a stuffie as well.

but the pasifer will be the thing that i would recomend NUK 5

just suck it and see as they say.

I try to give my subjective recommendation from a layman's perspective:
A plushie would definitely be a good investment - something to cuddle with, no matter whether it's while you sleep or when you are actively playing. Try to get something you can relate to - a favourite animal maybe, or some cartoon character you really like. Next, some diapers of course, but provided you haven't used up the ABDL diapers already, that point should have already been taken care of - for the time being. :D
If you go for a onesie, I'd really recommend a cute kigurumi, in case you don't have any problems with fleece (as far as I know, most of them are made of it). But the bigger problem with kigurumis is that they are one of those things that could break the bank. XD

Stuffed animals and I would get a pacifier and play with stuffed animals. :)

CrazySmoker said:
And of course some paci, it's very important !!!
Pacis are cheap anyways lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Stuffies! You should get maybe a few cute stuffies to snuggle with too. It's always fun for littles to snuggle with some stuffies they think are super cute. ^w^ You could also try to get a fluffy blanket. I have one myself. You can get them fairly cheap at Walmart, depending on the size. They are so warm and cozy. I have one myself, and his name is Keru. He's my bestie~

My blankey:

attachment.php

That blankey looks super cute! I actually have one pretty similar to that one but without the print. I have a roommate so also trying to keep it on the low-key. But a stuffie is already in my shopping cart :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help! I was looking into them, but they're way over my budget. Guess I'll just have to start saving up :). I will definitely get a paci, probably a NUK. And for the diapers, I was thinking on getting some ABUs or Bambinos, can't wait to try them!

- - - Updated - - -

siysiy said:

I would go for a pasifer. and baybe a bottle.

look for a stuffie as well.

but the pasifer will be the thing that i would recomend NUK 5

just suck it and see as they say.
Thanks for the tip. I was actually looking into the NUKs but didn't know which one to order. Might just try the 5 :D

Plastic pants wouldnt hurt

Uggu said:
Plastic pants wouldnt hurt

Already ordered a couple hehehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back