Your opinions that prevent you from wearing diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take it one step at a time. As Rennecfox said - just do it.

Build up to it - wearing at work is a huge step (and not one I've made) - so start with something easier.

Wear to the shops. Wear on the way home from work. Go to a coffee bar in one, eat dinner in one etc.

As Yoda may have said - "Wear or wear not. There is no try."

<Update>
I'm kind of getting the feeling from some of your posts that you're suffering from IC issues - if so then ignore my suggestions as you obviously need to wear all the time.

Last edited:
Yep. I done going home in. A diaper. That's. Got easier just want more girls out. So the only opportunity. Is lunch hour and going home

Society in general has led us to believe that diapers are for babies and really old people only. ANY adult who wears a diaper, for any reason, is breaking indecency laws, acting immorally, and is a borderline pedophile. Just to name a few.

Society in general is also wrong. Tell yourself you are not sex crazed over kids, not breaking the law, and not doing anything immoral.

Whether you wear for a physical need (incontinent), a mental need (abdl), or even just believe diapers are a form of magic worship (fetish), this does not have an impact on anyone else but you. That is unless of course you're actively trying to expose youryourself to others, then it would be. If not, then you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you. I will work on the mindset like you sufggested. My sister guys are coming and sleeping next to my room. The only two solutions I could think of is close my door and the other is wear shorts over my diaper while I seep. Maybe you are right about noting to worry about I feel like I fall in part of ic and mental need

Last edited:
I was rereading and trying to understand it better and I think I learned all. In silo. Said. And I just got to unlearn this stuff and believe. It not wrong and nobody cares and only your family does. So its a mentality. Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back