Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

I have it on good authority that the Kiddo 2.0 by ABU are supposed to be in stock by the end of the week here in Australia.

Very very excited to try them.

I understand SDKs Mediums are still a way off (feels like forever ABU) and also looking forward to these coming back.

Anyone else?

Haven't tried them, and won't be able to until I'm back working an can afford to buy them. I do like the ABU's Simples not sure how much they differ from the kiddos

What I am waiting for is more small sizes!!!

LifeGoesOn223 said:
What I am waiting for is more small sizes!!!

Gah wish I could do a small size but yeah the availability hasn't been fair so far.

LittleManAlex said:
Haven't tried them, and won't be able to until I'm back working an can afford to buy them. I do like the ABU's Simples not sure how much they differ from the kiddos

Believe they are supposed to be more inline with SDKs/Cushies/Lavender only also going to have a front elastic.

Simples are much wider in the crotch, more absorbent and have 2 tapes per side... all amazing quality IMO.

I really wanna try them when the release in the US, but I still have 20 LittlePawz to somehow get through, plus I'd need some way to ship them in without my parents finding out.

I will definitely have to try the Kiddo when it releases in the US, I can't wait to see some reviews of them. I'm not even an AB but the kiddo are similar to what I wore as a baby so I'm interested in trying them.

Hmm apparently now not until the 15th of June.

hmm not too much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back