Status
Not open for further replies.

LilbabCor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Buying diapers I am sure is either a problem or not for many of us. For me I would love to buy diapers, but have the issue of trying to keep them a secret.

I would love to order Diapers and be able to pick them, I only have UPS close by and USPS, so I would like to find a website that will allow me buy them and pick them up at a mail box.

That or if there is another solution such as through a pharmacy. I have been using Walgreens Certainty brand, but after recently getting Bambino: Bianco diapers I don't really want to switch back, the plastic backing for that little bit of crinkle and softness has me addicted, but right now I want to solve the shipping issue.

If you need some other kind of information to give me the best help ask away.

I say amazon

I never think of amazon

With ups or USPS you can always have them hold it at the closest location. Amazon fulfillment can use FedEx...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's what I mean

Well with some sites they don't let me pick ups or they use express shipping, not allowing me to choose who delivers it, so I can't use the delivery site to make them hold it. That or I'm missing something...

Just go into tracking after the diapers have shipped and have them left at a location

Bladderbrain said:
Just go into tracking after the diapers have shipped and have them left at a location

I would but I can't find a website that uses UPS, FedEx would be fine but the closest one to me that I could do a pick up is an hour away.

makena43 said amazon which may be my best bet if I can do a proper search

ABU always ships UPS and I have never had an issues with an ABU order being held at the UPS store with my UPS my choice account. UPS my choice is a free account you can make and set where you want your packages delivered to, depending on where you live you may be able to pickup the package somewhere other than the UPS store if your town has another UPS Access Point.

I order my diapers from Abu and on Amazon but
Sometimes I go to the diaper depot in stone mountain Georgia because not only do they have baby diapers they also sell AB/DL diapers to if you live in Georgia you could always go there they have Abu space and little paws, abu preschool, super dry kids, rearz suduction, safari diapers but I don't know if they do shipping. I just thought I would throw it out there as a option.

dragon123 said:
I order my diapers from Abu and on Amazon but
Sometimes I go to the diaper depot in stone mountain Georgia because not only do they have baby diapers they also sell AB/DL diapers to if you live in Georgia you could always go there they have Abu space and little paws, abu preschool, super dry kids, rearz suduction, safari diapers but I don't know if they do shipping. I just thought I would throw it out there as a option.
Love diaper depot. They are very considerate of everyone and very good at showing you what each diaper is.

Yeah not in Georgia, in Michigan. Im not sure if there are any places like that, and if there were I bet they are far from where I live.

We have a lot of customers that we ship to their local usps store with s hold for pickup. They simply send a email to you when the package
Is available and all you need is your ID to pick up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back