Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi all.

My Little Bro Issac

Was being a brat last night and not going to bed.

I try to put him in the naughty corner for being argumentative.

Buy not being with him physically it was very hard.

Ok so why did Issac need to go to bed. On Mondays he as a very bizzy day. All day at college so he has to up early and he has his radio show in the evening.

Any tip on putting a little to bed online. I would be grateful.

Thanks

Siysiy

Best I can think of is watching through a camera, and allowing him to hear you while he can't see you.

Then while watching you can scold him should he leave his bed. if you can control when your microphone is on or off that would help, though he would need a special camera that has night vision or he has a night light strong enough to not be too distracting but let you see the room and him.

Trying to put myself in his position would make me conscious about whether you are watching or not, if he is a lot like me then it means he will be up a bit longer than normal. However, if trying to avoid scolding and discipline you can tell him to lay in his favorite position and stay like that with his eyes closed and sleep will eventually take him.

Thanks

I like the idea of the camera it would be a kind of baby monitor for him. Which he might like as it could be a trigger for him. Not shore if his family would be happy though.

I try just being a bit streaked with him seemed to work last night told him that if he did go to bed I would be very upset with him a would carry on the Skype call. Seemed to work.

I did try to set bedtime route for him, and I think of revisiting his with him.

Getting the balance right is tricky he is 19 and could stay up all night if he wanted to but he has asked me to treat him as a baby brother. So that is what I am doing. But at the same time he still has all his responsibility of being a grown up. Going to college and work.

He really is still a baby in so many ways just like me. A real AB Little one.

He know he can talk to me about anything as well his family that he lives with don’t understand his Little side and why he spends time in little space. But they just let him do it in his bed room.

It’s the “I don’t understand why you have Adult Nappies and baby stuff in your room but it’s your stuff.“ Situation.

Wish he would make an account with adisc but he seem reluctant.

Anyway if anyone in an online caregiver could you share your experiences

Thing like encouraging a healthy eating and life Styal.

Dealing with family’s

Getting the balance between triggering them in to little space and supporting them in the adult world.

Thanks

Siysiy

A quick technical note related to cameras, if you decide to go that route: If he prefers a dark room for sleeping, consider an infrared night light (yes, you can buy infrared light bulbs, incandescent and LED). Most digital cameras will register this as white light (although it doesn't reveal colors, since it's not really white light...), but to the human eye it is invisible and the room will appear dark. This is probably cheaper than investing in an actual night vision camera. ^.^

Good luck!

LilbabCor said:
Best I can think of is watching through a camera, and allowing him to hear you while he can't see you.

Then while watching you can scold him should he leave his bed. if you can control when your microphone is on or off that would help, though he would need a special camera that has night vision or he has a night light strong enough to not be too distracting but let you see the room and him.

Trying to put myself in his position would make me conscious about whether you are watching or not, if he is a lot like me then it means he will be up a bit longer than normal. However, if trying to avoid scolding and discipline you can tell him to lay in his favorite position and stay like that with his eyes closed and sleep will eventually take him.

There's toddler and baby cams that can do this now, you can talk to your little ones and some even offer a small monitor so they can see you too, and some works over internet via apps on android or Iphone. Just be sure if you use them for this to secure them properly, setup a strong password for the camera and the wifi network, you don't want perverts to watch your play session. In my building I could watch 4 of them that were totally unprotected, I secured them for the parents after showing them what I could scan, they were amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back