Rearz Inspire Select?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
theabdlshop is carrying a limited supply of Rearz Inspire Select diapers, which appear to be plastic backed with single large tapes. I just ordered a 12 pack and am looking forward to trying them. The Carousel diapers are so soft inside. I'm hoping this will be similar. Thoughts? Anybody try these yet?

Reactions: Cavvet8993
Hi honeycomb am seeing the doc. Again for uti. Any questions I should ask? Not sure if diapers should be talk about. Especially when mom is there. I am getting. Small size condry since I am now 30 inch waist. And I hope it will help me to move like I am wearing underwear and comfortable. In public

makena43 said:
Hi honeycomb am seeing the doc. Again for uti. Any questions I should ask? Not sure if diapers should be talk about. Especially when mom is there. I am getting. Small size condry since I am now 30 inch waist. And I hope it will help me to move like I am wearing underwear and comfortable. In public

You should probably open your own thread and not go off topic on someone else's.

Tommycombs said:
theabdlshop is carrying a limited supply of Rearz Inspire Select diapers, which appear to be plastic backed with single large tapes. I just ordered a 12 pack and am looking forward to trying them. The Carousel diapers are so soft inside. I'm hoping this will be similar. Thoughts? Anybody try these yet?

I havent tried Carousel brand but have tried Inspire+ (not sure how different they are). Can't remember and details but pretty sure they were quite good.

Tommycombs said:
The Carousel diapers are so soft inside. I'm hoping this will be similar. Thoughts? Anybody try these yet?

I've tried them and I like them a lot. They're reasonably priced and appear to be based on the Bambino design. The inside might be a little softer "top sheet" than what bambino uses. Capacity is excellent, I think they are using a bit more sap too? Other than that they're identical to bambino. I also like the print, it's very "lightweight". So many ABDL diapers nowadays are going for really "loud" patterns and colors. This is just very pastel and light. Although I'm all DL and no AB, I do like the look and I think the pastel should appeal to the AB's out there that want something young and light and babyish.

I just put one on. I LOVE it! Nice soft bulky feeling. The blue hues are not distracting to the overall design. Aesthetically speaking, I prefer simple colors and don't really like the full print designs that other brands have. The single large tapes are perfect! That's the big reason I love ABU SDKs so much. Just like the baby counterpart diapers I want so much. Big single tapes fit me better as well. Very soft inside and out, stretchy where it needs to be. I can tell I'm going to feel happy in these.

Tommycombs said:
I just put one on. I LOVE it! Nice soft bulky feeling. The blue hues are not distracting to the overall design.

Rearz's website is pretty sparse on pictures, do you think you could upload some product shots, maybe do a little review for us?

bambinod said:
Rearz's website is pretty sparse on pictures, do you think you could upload some product shots, maybe do a little review for us?
I got them from theabdlshop.com. Maybe in a bit I can get a couple snapshots of the diaper. I won't upload any crotch shots or anything like that, of course (unless I decide to diaper a mannequin I have) but needless to say, these are a new favorite! They are soft, bulky feeling, absorbent, stretchy, and have an overall look that screams "baby" even without a fancy print. They are basically similar to ABU's single tape diapers while looking simpler.

Tommycombs said:
I got them from theabdlshop.com. Maybe in a bit I can get a couple snapshots of the diaper. I won't upload any crotch shots or anything like that, of course (unless I decide to diaper a mannequin I have) but needless to say, these are a new favorite! They are soft, bulky feeling, absorbent, stretchy, and have an overall look that screams "baby" even without a fancy print. They are basically similar to ABU's single tape diapers while looking simpler.

ADISC is usually okay with product reviews as worn, they just don't want any crotch shot exhibition.

So these are what, the same pattern as carousel? and stretchy sides? Like clothlike? Are they a clothlike shell also? Or a hybrid?

DSC01739.jpg
I don't know how helpful this pic is. I laid some of them out. It's basically white with blue hues underneath and on the wings. Single tape on each side. They have a great elastic stretch across the waste line that is comfy. I fear the pic might make them look like 'meh' cheapo medical diapers but they have some bulk!

Hmm, the tape seems rather high up. Do you still get a good seal around the legs?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Actually there is about three inches of material above the tapes. They fit me perfectly. I sometimes have issues with 2 or 3 tape diapers as the lower tapes seem to get pulled on a lot and tend to loosen more. For my body type, the classic giant baby diaper with single tapes is what works best and also makes me feel happiest.

Tommycombs said:
View attachment 29368
I don't know how helpful this pic is. I laid some of them out. It's basically white with blue hues underneath and on the wings. Single tape on each side. They have a great elastic stretch across the waste line that is comfy. I fear the pic might make them look like 'meh' cheapo medical diapers but they have some bulk!

Thanks for the pic. I wonder if those are the same as the little squirts but with just a plain bluish-white shell?

I've tried the Select, I think they are great. The slight blue colour makes them seem like authentic vintage diapers. I stick Pampers diaper stickers on them and hey presto, totally convincing retro ABDL diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back