Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Currently open to art requests

  1. #1

    Default Currently open to art requests

    Hey folks. I draw babyfur and diaperfur themed drawings. You can find all my stuff on my FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sunshinefluffle/

    I'm currently taking some requests since I'd rather be drawing people's characters for them than just making one up. Anyone fancy it? Either leave a post or pm me with your idea for a picture and a link to a ref or else a good description of your character.

    I can't promise I'll draw all the requests made I'm afraid. Also this is likely temporary. I'll ask to have this thread closed when I am no longer offering requests.

  2. #2

    Default

    I might as well bite...

    Here's my fursona: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17456616/ My feet are also the same beige color.

    I'd like to be drawn in wet training pants please, if you pick me.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    I might as well bite...

    Here's my fursona: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17456616/ My feet are also the same beige color.

    I'd like to be drawn in wet training pants please, if you pick me.
    Hiya Kimba. Feel free to add more detail about your character or the image you want them drawn in or let me know if there's any specific aspect of your character you'd like emphasised etc. Your request is fine of course but I am happy to go along with more detailed requests if that's what people want.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Hiya Kimba. Feel free to add more detail about your character or the image you want them drawn in or let me know if there's any specific aspect of your character you'd like emphasised etc. Your request is fine of course but I am happy to go along with more detailed requests if that's what people want.
    I'm not too terribly picky when it comes to free art, as the saying goes don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

  5. #5

    Default

    Depending on what you are expecting to draw, willing to draw, and what sorts of requirements you need to draw, I may have something...

  6. #6

    Default

    Well, if you're up for it, I would appreciate a Koopa Troopa in diapers. I've tried to edit one together in Gimp for a while, but I can't quite ever make it work. I'd appreciate that, ^__^

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    I might as well bite...

    Here's my fursona: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17456616/ My feet are also the same beige color.

    I'd like to be drawn in wet training pants please, if you pick me.
    There you go Kimba!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kimba request.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	29363

    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23758522/

    Feel free to re-post this so long as you link back to the original.

  8. #8

    Default

    That was fast; I've twice had people on FA take requests and never do them... Thanks!

  9. #9

    Default

    If you are still doing art requests I have one.

    Name: Hunter
    Animal: Fox
    Age: 18 months to 36 months
    Primary Fur Color: Orange [hex] #ff5900
    Secondary Fur Color: Cream [hex] #ffdfb3
    Hair Color: Orange [hex] #ff5900
    Hair Style: FoHawk
    Primary Eye Color: Green #0da52e
    General Clothing:
    Shirts: T-shirt
    "Pants:" Diaper


    If you are interest in drawing my fursona and need more detail don't be afraid to ask.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHunter View Post
    If you are still doing art requests I have one.

    Name: Hunter
    Animal: Fox
    Age: 18 months to 36 months
    Primary Fur Color: Orange [hex] #ff5900
    Secondary Fur Color: Cream [hex] #ffdfb3
    Hair Color: Orange [hex] #ff5900
    Hair Style: FoHawk
    Primary Eye Color: Green #0da52e
    General Clothing:
    Shirts: T-shirt
    "Pants:" Diaper


    If you are interest in drawing my fursona and need more detail don't be afraid to ask.
    I'm going to start drawing this now. If you want to add more detail, feel free (It gives me something to work with or challenges me) and I'll see if I can work it in.

    Also if you want this is the form of a badge or anything like that I can do that too. References may be a problem due to limited colours. Most of my art is on paper rather than digitally like I drew for Kimba.

Similar Threads

  1. Tinkerbell GoodNites - to open or not to open?
    By CommanderCrayfish in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2013, 19:00
  2. BernardFx open for requests!
    By BernardFx in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 16-Apr-2011, 17:31
  3. Art Requests go here~
    By Shukkume in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20-Jan-2010, 01:30
  4. For Art Requests
    By GaashaHuzzah in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Sep-2009, 03:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.