Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Following up on this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105564-ABDL-dyp-with-Dry-24-7-sizing

Bought 2 Tykables size 2 on eBay, and compared with a current iteration Dry 24/7. They're all but identical in size and cut. Huzzah! Nothing else fits right. Mediums are way too tight if they fit at all; larges are loose and leak.

So happy to have an alternative (all plain white makes Jack a dull boy).

But ... is Tykables still in the diaper business? They're sold out of everything!

At the end of june they are supposed to have more in stock. I like the size 2 also.

From their web site:

Tykables New Diapers

We get people asking every day when we will be getting more Overnights in stock. It is killing us not to be talking about this more...

After over 3 years of support from the community, success, and gathering tons of feedback from the community about our diapers we can say that we are about to blow everyone away, again.

Want to know more? Be sure to scroll down and sign up to our newsletter.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Following up on this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105564-ABDL-dyp-with-Dry-24-7-sizing

Bought 2 Tykables size 2 on eBay, and compared with a current iteration Dry 24/7. They're all but identical in size and cut. Huzzah! Nothing else fits right. Mediums are way too tight if they fit at all; larges are loose and leak.

So happy to have an alternative (all plain white makes Jack a dull boy).

But ... is Tykables still in the diaper business? They're sold out of everything!

I'm in the exact same boat, Tykables Overnights and PLeathers fit just awesome on me, versus the ABU's which are either tight or too big. There was a thread last week that went wayyyy OT, and yes the general consensus is they should be back in stock shortly. FYI - ABDL Factory had them in stock last time I checked, but shipping is expensive.

The dry 24/7 I have are nothing like the Tykables. I prefer the fit and comfort of the Tykkables over the Dry 24/7, unless Dry 24/7 changed recently?

Tykables' medium-ish size fits me absolutely perfect! Dry 24-7s medium, though large, also fits me great, but they leak badly and unpredictably for me half of the time.

tomviper000 said:
The dry 24/7 I have are nothing like the Tykables. I prefer the fit and comfort of the Tykkables over the Dry 24/7, unless Dry 24/7 changed recently?

Can't say; I got a couple of cases of Dry 24/7s a couple of months ago, and the Tykables 2 and Dry 24/7 medium dimensions are basically identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back