Better. Way of putting. On diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have found out that I only need to use the top two tapes. Using the bottom.tapes just hinders my moves plus I peed 7 times no leaks

If the bottom tapes are hindering your movement either tape them slightly higher or point them upwards or even you might need a larger diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like you have too small a diaper for your waist.

I have a 30 inch waist and I am using comfy. 24 / 7. Size mediums

Yeah for me I have a 30" waist too but I find that most mediums are a bit too small, especially on the bottom tapes, however ABU mediums fit perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to work better by pointing upward

I agree with the others that your nappy might be too big or too small for you.

The bottom tapes are good for getting a seal around your legs for when you pee sitting down.

Also don't overtighten them.

I am using comfy 24/7. Size medium. I have 30. Waist. Should I get small or a different braid.

According to them you are at the top end of the small size - but a lot depends on your shape. Could you get a small number of smalls and try them?

From their website:
"Size chart:
Width Length Waist (approx.)
Small 25" in. 31" in. 21" - 31" in.
Medium 29" in. 35" in. 32" - 42" in.
Large 32" in. 39" in. 43" - 65" in."

Last edited:
So get small not medium comfy dry. Is that rights also the tapes should be next to your waist not. Touching the middle. Of diaper if so its too big

Maybe - I think you need to try one out. Diaper sizing is very dependent on your own shape.

I did have small but it was tight and hard to do. So I switch to mediums. They feel like I got a chair. Stuck to my butt

you're probably not a good fit for this particular diaper brand, you may need to look into trying a different kind to see if in similar sizes you are able to get a better fit, using 1 tape per side on a 2 tape per side diaper almost always results in gaps that can leak.

Thank you for leak type. I have tried arena molicare wellness. Comfy dry. Northshore. And medium. Seem right. But. Is the tape to be place. On waist not middle. In order to say its correct

makena43 said:
Seems to work better by pointing upward

They are supposed to be actually.

cheeky keys should I change my order on amazon from med to sm?

I switch to small. Comfy diapers. And start taping the bottom. Upwards. Maybe the top tapes on the very top of diaper not on the. Pad area. Oh do you. Guys fold the. Diaper length. Wise down the center?

I think a small confydry will work for a 30 waist. The body shape is confusing

on 6 tape diapers I prefer only using the top 2 tapes on each side, I normally wear depends diapers and for me using only 2 tapes per side fits me more comfortably and besides it look more like a kids diaper, the top I place close to each other making a some what one tape diaper, I can grab the two tapes with one hand and rip them lose with just one motion, due to lot variation I may not be able to do that with each bag of depends diapers, the tapes may pop lose if I don't use all them.
there is also a way to move the bottom tape up on some brands that have only 2 tapes preside, using heat I can pop the lower tape off and put it back on farther towards the top, as for avoiding leaks I have not noticed any difference. at one time I used to place the lower tape right next to the top tape but that did not work as well and caused leaks so leaving top and middle tape in place and tape on the lower one at an angle some what for the top as well and angled a bit lower.
I don't put the tapes on the waistband so the front of the diaper is a little higher in the front to the top folds over a bit

At one time I read that doing this was called a grampers to pampers mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back