• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hola Amigos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryyis

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, I don't speak any Spanish, although my wife and I adopted a full sibling group thru foster care 4-5 years ago.

My name I go by is Kryyis. I'm from Utah, and have been living in Happy Valley for the last 20+ years. When I am not working, playing with kids, fixing the house, tending to the yard, (all that fun... Adult stuff) I like to relax, read a book while wearing a comfortable diaper. Lately, been re-reading the Harry Dresden Series in hope that book 16 is released soon.

Anyhoo, wife knows about my DL side. My kids may or may not know about my sporadic bed wetting, and definitely not about any daytime wearing.

It's a pleasure to meet everyone

Hello kryyis and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent intro. I guess I'll have to find out what the Harry Dresden series is about as I'm a reader and a writer. Professionally, I'm a musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back