Unpleasant experience of loss of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to me and I understand your pain. I was at work and I wear 24-7 just because I don't trust my body even though accidents as an adult are almost 0. Anyway I suddenly began not feeling well and that morning I drank a huge iced coffee. My bowels always empty around 7am when I drink coffee early. However it was late in the day. All of a sudden the urge to go came without warning as I began to run to the toilet it immediately came out. I was so embarrassed as I've never not been able to hold it since I was a child. Luckily I keep supplies in my trunk so it could have been a lot worse but I can't believe I experienced total bowel loss.

Hi Podmuse,

That sounds pretty scarey. In fact a total nightmare.

I've been considering leaving a spare pair of trousers at work for the same reason, just in case it happens again.

Glad you had some supplies handy when it happened.

Osito said:
I've been considering leaving a spare pair of trousers at work for the same reason, just in case it happens again.

If you were diapered 24/7 your anxiety would be lower ;) Just carry a diaper change or two in the vehicle like I do. You're much less likely to need a change of clothes. (but that doesn't hurt)

bambinod said:
If you were diapered 24/7 your anxiety would be lower ;) Just carry a diaper change or two in the vehicle like I do. You're much less likely to need a change of clothes. (but that doesn't hurt)

Thanks Bambinod. I'm not ready to make that step yet - though sometimes I'm tempted :)

If I start having accidents then obviously I'd have to - but hopefully that was a one-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back