Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diaper advice plzzzzz :(

Exclamation diaper advice plzzzzz :(

i am a size 29 in waist and really love wearing cute design diapers rather than the plain adult ones. any suggestions on diapers/pullups (preferable disposable) for me to wear besides underjams and goodnites?????? just want to kno if there is some other diapers out there for me that i could squeeze into!!

also the goodnite boxers.... id really love some pros and cons. on them
    Last edited by diapers321; 09-Apr-2009 at 12:26.

ok don't get goodnites regular they are not were near as soft as underjams. i really mean it. gn boxers idk

Quote Originally Posted by diapers321 View Post
    i am a size 29 in waste and really love wearing cute design diapers rather than the plain adult ones. any suggestions on diapers/pullups (preferable disposable) for me to wear besides underjams and goodnites??????

also the goodnite boxers....any review???? id really love some pros and cons.
    pros
    there are so many pros lol. pros (also known as prose) is a great form of writing and it should be taken into consideration when being friendly. being friendly is a good way to get the things you want! remember that! :smiel:

difficult to say what u mae want in ur pullup sbut it would b hard 2 get them on ur big wasit you know what i'm sayin

cons
    also short for "conservatives" (like pros is prose you see) cons are known for their fiscal policies in office. or at least were, i dont know, stop bothering me. it's hard 2 say but i think that the smaller thehy are the less they hold. it's like a pickup trick!

i mean truck!

Hmm... well, you could try Luvs. They're good, and they hold a lot. They're really comfortable too.

Pampers, meh. They're overrated.

Huggies, don't know. I've tried Pull-ups, and they're pretty good.

That's all I got for now.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Hmm... well, you could try Luvs. They're good, and they hold a lot.

what size? 6?

what size? 6?
    Yeah. They're nice.

They're REALLY cheap too. Don't really remember how much.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Yeah. They're nice.
    ne advice about the goodnite shorts?? ive always seen the packaging and curious as to how they feel and absorb

ne advice about the goodnite shorts?? ive always seen the packaging and curious as to how they feel and absorb
    The shorts... they're okay.

They're kinda comfortable, not that much more than regular Goodnites.

Absorbency is...okay. Not great, but not terrible.

Price is a little too high. But it's bearable.

--The Silent Assassin--

You should be able to fit into 4t-5t pullups. Snug, but will hold.

You may be able to fit into easy-ups too but due to their design the sides will likely give way after a short time. Old easy-ups before they merged with the feel'n learn line seemed more amenable to stretching. Feel'n learn & the newer post-merge easy-ups don't like being overstretched.

Some of the store brand pullups are rebranded huggies with different designs so they would also fit (Target,CVS). There are others (Playskool Little Tykes, Walgreens) that are an independent design. Dunno if Walgreens has switched or not but I thought I saw packaging and characters change; I may be getting confused with Rite-Aid's character & packaging change though. Playskool seems to be completely independent. Nice design, ample padding, and pretty durable and resistant to tearing. Drawback is they are not as stretchy as some of the others. At its limit the waist doesn't tear it just doesnt stretch anymore, similar to a bungie cord at it's limit. I can get them about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up my legs before they hit their limit and my waist is currently around 38" or so.i never measured what that stoping point was and not going to right now since it's after 3am and I should actually be sleeping.

Nite-nite!