$500 dollars and MONIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I had a bit of good luck with that stupid TAFE debt, and there giving me a one time offer of a $30 per fortnight payment plan.

On the bright side I'll be getting $500 dollars soon, which I'm going to spend on diapers, kfc and KFC.

Yes, I'm gonna pig out on KFC *drolls*

Far be it from me to tell you how to spend your money, but is that really the best plan with all things considered?

I mean yea, treat yourself to a meal you like, enjoy the things in life you like..

maybe save like 400 dollars of it at the least?

Yeah I agree with the above^^ post save at least some of the money you will need to save it for if you ever move out. save and be responsible now and it will pay off in the end.

xD, I'm not going to waste literally $500 on diapers and KFC, at most I'll be spending $100

I'm putting the other $400 away, and using it to fund a new file locker company I've got in the works. and putting the other $200 in my draw in the event for a emergency such as getting kicked out.

Your mom won't take the money from you, will she? That seems to have been a problem in the past.

dogboy said:
Your mom won't take the money from you, will she? That seems to have been a problem in the past.

Not if she doesn't know about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back