1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else little and incintinent?

Yes I am a little and am mostly incontinent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IncontinentPup88 said:
Anyone else little and incintinent?

Yes, I am medically incontinent and a "Little/Adult Baby".

Yes indeed, IncontinentPup88, there are many in here. I'm not a little, but I do have some mild incontinent issues, and wear some type of urinary protection most of the time. You will find many of them in here, Diaper Lovers ( I think that is the name ), and in the Incontinence discussions. Many post in all three places and although most if not all of them would prefer not to be incontinent, they cope with it because they must. Their posts in the discussion topics, and blogs blend together to reveal them to be WHO not WHAT they are. When you run across one and you will, check out their profiles, posts that are listed, their friends, and their pictures. You will be surprised at the things they are subjected to several times a day. You have a good starting place with the first two replies to your topic, and likely from others who respond.
Personally my thanks and my sincere respect to all of them for their courage to not be ashamed of WHO they are.

I am incontinent and little and always have been.

My previous post does not sound like I wanted it to sound. I was trying to compliment all the IC'S in here, and it may not have been read that way. I have several in my friends list, and I am proud to call them "friend". Their posts are always positive and upbeat, and I say, "Well done friends, and IC'S!" I would like to meet each in person, and get to know them better.

I'm not, but the main character in my story is. His bladder never fully developed as he got older, so he ended up having to wear diapers at night/pull-ups in the day time. He's both a little/AB and is urinary incontinent! :3 He also has a lot of special needs like autism and ADHD as well, along with some developmental & intellectual delays.

Adorbzgirl, can you link us to the story when you are done? It sounds great!

Yes,

Ic first, and ab later!

I got into the an side to give wearing diapers something fun and added, need them anyhow, might as well have some fun too!

Ive got nerve damage from spinal meningitis as a baby, and now some more damage from accident a few years back...didn't really change the ic, but did change my mobility and the drugs I take stop nearly all the feeling I have down there as well...

Yes here I am

I'm little, completely bladder incontinent, and have #2 accidents.

I am partially incontinent and in a few months will be totally incontinent do to having my bladder removed to remove reoccurring cancer

Wyatte said:
I am partially incontinent and in a few months will be totally incontinent do to having my bladder removed to remove reoccurring cancer

​Not good having cancer of the internal pee-pee collecting sack.

The cancer is pushing up against my bladder it is actually a return of my colorectal cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back