The correct. Way of thinking. When wearing diapers in publi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiment

makena43 said:
Anybody. Gone. Give me. Advice
Ok I'm going to to to work with wings quilted back large diaper and under neath my shirt I'm going to wear a onsie so no will know that I'm wearing now this will be the first time being padded up like this in public at work I can wear on a plane or bus but I never have tried to do this at work I'll report my experience after my shift

- - - Updated - - -

Also I usaly get my yeho or diapers off amazon $30 for a house case of large quilted briefs

- - - Updated - - -

Also I usaly get my yeho or diapers off amazon $30 for a house case of large quilted briefs

Which diaper on amzon and how do you get 30 off

I generally don't like being noticed but during the day I only usually wear a pullup which isn't really any more noticeable than regular underwear. I'm probably a bit more self-conscience about it than I should be. Actually it bothers me more if its wet because then it can affect the way I walk because I try not to leak. I can understand though why people worry about wearing a regular diaper under clothes because its more noticeable both visually and makes more noise. I have a friend with urinary IC who wore one to work and was very concerned about others noticing. He got meds from his doctor but that didn't stop the wetting problem so he was kind of stuck.

Well keep on progressiving. And be positive

makena43 said:
Anybody. Gone. Give me. Advice

Hard to figure out what you're asking. Please spend a bit more time proofreading your posts to make sure they are intelligible.

Honestly, diapers are bulkier than regular underwear so most people are self conscious wearing them. BUT, they're definitely not as noticeable to others as they are to you. You can mitigate some of the "risk" of being found out by dressing appropriately. Still, at the end of the day, you either wear or don't. I don't have a choice and I wear pretty thick disposables. Maybe some people can tell, I don't know. No one has ever come up to me and said "hey are you wearing diapers?".

I will work on both issues. Thank you

MassIncon said:
Honestly, diapers are bulkier than regular underwear so most people are self conscious wearing them.

Give it time, you'll stop noticing as much. There are entire days at work I'm busy enough that I forget I'm padded the entire day. (preschool plastic)

But then there are the more common days when from time to time, maybe an hour apart or so, you just happen to notice, and get that warm fuzzy feeling inside before you go back to what you were working on :)

So it takes alot of time wearing. Diapers to get that I forgot I am wearing. Diaper. Feeling. Is there a quick fix?

Well I did it but still feeling. Shame and nervous

There is no quick fix for overcoming shame or fear. You have to face it. And you have to face it over and over again for a long time.

Makena,
I took the bull by the horns and just walked out with my diaper on. After about 10 minutes I realized that no one was to the wiser, the diaper is under your clothing so it shouldn't be visible.
That is unless you have a thicker diaper on, use one that is thinner for outings, and it'll take some of the self consciousness away.

I have had to start wearing at work because my IC leaks were becoming more and more frequent. My coworkers don't have a clue.

Just walk out. Your reservation that people can see or notice your diaper is valid very valid. Just know that they (people) aren't looking for that while you are at the mall or the market. And if they do figure it out, honestly they don't really care.

I too notice when I get stress, frosted or lifting boxes 25 and more i tend to leak. Could be didn't. Empty the balder or maybe leding to ic. As for. Going in public I just got to get that feeling that when you walk in and out of the breakroom that people. Are going why is he wadding abit and his butt is big. So everyone here says just do it tons and then you have. Accept its okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back