Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The correct. Way of thinking. When wearing diapers in publi

Default The correct. Way of thinking. When wearing diapers in publi

So the ones I need to work on is i still think if people. Can you are wearing a diaper that you are hurt them. Next. I still think the way I walk and the back looks too big and my body language. Is dead give away. And my last thinking is I want to feel sexy and no big deal but I am still nervous. I an not getting. Alot of practice. In due to breaks and 30 minutes. Lunch break

I know it's a whole not easier said than done, but do your best to relax. That will help with the body posture and make it less noticeable. I've started wearing around my spouse on the weekends (he doesn't know yet. . .) and the first time he said something about me walking funny (I was wearing a Depends, which I know is a terrible brand, but I'm new at this too). I shrugged it off and said that I'd hurt my leg and I was surprised he actually bought it! But then I got myself to relax and just take it easy and he hasn't said anything else.
    I've worn very briefly in public (a quick trip to the grocery store) and nobody said anything. That's the nice thing about today's self-absorbed society. People are too busy focusing on themselves and their smart phones to notice, unless it's right in their faces! Hope this helps.

Thank you for your advice.I will. Relax more and. Think nobody. Cares

makena excuse me but could you write like a little more comprehensive? Even if english is not your first language I think you know where a sentence ends. Its annoying to read and frankly not very polite of you if you know better.

I know it's kinda tough to think like this but what helped me is taking small steps, for instance today I'm at such a level of comfort that around noon or so I'll diaper up at work and then stay diapered all the way till Monday morning (of course I'll be changing) but it was taking small steps to build confidence that got me to this point.
    Like many other users have said in the past, after wearing for a while, you realize that no one really notices or cares, obviously you can't flaunt them, but if your acting normal, you will have no problems

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    I know it's kinda tough to think like this but what helped me is taking small steps, for instance today I'm at such a level of comfort that around noon or so I'll diaper up at work and then stay diapered all the way till Monday morning (of course I'll be changing) but it was taking small steps to build confidence that got me to this point.
    Like many other users have said in the past, after wearing for a while, you realize that no one really notices or cares, obviously you can't flaunt them, but if your acting normal, you will have no problems
    100% spot on. I've been wearing every day since April in order to overcome my fears and negative feelings. My wife knows I do it, but nobody else has given the slightest hint that they know. It's all in your head. Nobody is thinking about what underwear other people are wearing. Nobody cares. We just think they do. And if they find out? Eh, tell them you need them and its none of their damn business.

I only speak English. The keyboard seems to put a period after each word. So, today I have. A onehour launch and can practice. I have found just put on diaper. First then look at Facebook otherwise i start to talk myself out of it . I will forcus. On. Nobody. Care or is wanting to look at my padded but and just relax. Thanks guys

Can someone please interpret the original first post? I still don't understand.

What my post is about is getting rid of feeling shame and being who I should be.