Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
OK, I've been riding motorcycles of some type for 50+ years and I'm about to go out for a ride on this beautiful New England night. This time however, I will be wearing a diaper for the first time while riding my motorcycle. Granted, it's not a super thick Rearz or a Northshore Lite, it's a Northshore pullup. It's not enough to make me waddle, but I can feel it. Curious to find out how this feels, close enough to home that I won't need to use it (I hope). I'll report back after the ride. Cheers!:smile:

I wet my pants riding up rt 149 yesterday evening, just had the urge and said what the hell.

I also thought about wearing while riding my motorcycle lately. I guess underneath the motorcycle gear that I am wearing while riding no one would even notice a bigger diaper.
Don't know if I would wet while driving though, I guess it would distract me to much form whatever is going on on the road. Wetting it when taking a stop would be an option for me I guess.

I'm really interested in your report.

I ride my motor bike in a nappy all the time. It is usually very wet by the time I get home.

OK the diapered road test is completed. Took a short ride, about 20 minutes or so up the backroads to a nice seaside town to grab a cup of coffee. I wore the pullup and then put my regular underwear over that. It was a little snug but not objectionable, at least standing and walking. On the bike, the contours of the seat on the bike somewhat altered the fit of the diaper, again not objectionable, just different. Riding along, leaning, accelerating and stopping were completely unaffected by the diaper. I got my coffee and sat at an outside bench for about 1/2 hour and no one noticed or cared. I couldn't even tell in a mirror that I was padded. Back on the bike for the return trip down the highway this time and no different than before. Didn't need to use the diaper so I was dry when I got home. I don't think I'll make a habit of wearing while riding but at least now I know that I can if the need arises and it's no big deal at all.

I've been padded and had to run to the hardware store. I got on the bike and went.
About a month or so ago, I went for a ride and padded up first. This time I had all of my gear on so no chance of anyone noticing.

Have ridden a few times on my bike while in a nappy, I'm somewhat conscious that my t shirt will ride up some and show the peekage (I leave a bit out the top of pants then cinch my belt up so it stays in place firmly) .
Never tried wetting while riding though, and am usually in dry one when starting out

At my age and the age of the people I ride with, "bio breaks" are part of our ride planning. Rule #1 for a group ride: Full tank, empty bladder.

I have done a few IronButt challenges. My first attempt at a SaddleSore run (1000 miles in under 24 hours) did not go very well. I met a couple at a motel that had several certified IronButt runs to brag about. When talking about bathroom stops, she started laughing. She said, "you can't stop to use the bathroom on the way to the moon or trying for a Iron Butt certification". She patted her bottom and said, "gotta diaper up young pup". I have a system now for fueling up and quick diaper changes. One problem I run into, is riding in warmer weather. The thicker/more absorbent diapers make me sweat something fierce and you can get a bit funky down there. Which means, you end up needing to change your diaper sooner. Never worried anyone will notice. However, I'd be in a pickle if someone asked me to get frisky. Doing a BIG ride this summer... will report what diapers and how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back