• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Suh Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidant

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, my name is Aidan and recently I moved from the Northeast to South Carolina. I know no one here so far, however, I decided to take some college classes in the hopes of meeting some friends. I am a computer science and mathematics double major and I'm very passionate about sports also. I have been into diapers since I was about 7 but I never gave into the desire until about 8 months ago when I went through a rough patch with a girl and it helped me feel better. I don't know if I'd consider myself to be into the baby side, however, I bought a pacifier and to try it out and see how I feel. I am looking to hopefully meet some friends because I have never been without friends my entire life and it sucks that I do now. However, I'm optimistic my current status of "friendless" will change to having friends soon!

Hello Aidant and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Aidant said:
Hello, my name is Aidan and recently I moved from the Northeast to South Carolina. I know no one here so far, however, I decided to take some college classes in the hopes of meeting some friends. I am a computer science and mathematics double major and I'm very passionate about sports also. I have been into diapers since I was about 7 but I never gave into the desire until about 8 months ago when I went through a rough patch with a girl and it helped me feel better. I don't know if I'd consider myself to be into the baby side, however, I bought a pacifier and to try it out and see how I feel. I am looking to hopefully meet some friends because I have never been without friends my entire life and it sucks that I do now. However, I'm optimistic my current status of "friendless" will change to having friends soon!

Hi and welcome to the site. You probably have an adjustment period as I moved from the Jersey Shore to Virginia. The South is different in a number of ways from the North. For me, it's often difficult to get used to the conservative south. There are a lot of friendly people and people who will go out of their way to help you. Some of the cooking is real good too.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any hobbies or interests you wouldn't mind sharing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back