Diapers on sale [wrong size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw a package of Depend 3tab plastic back at a locale grocer reduce to sell 75% off. They where large I wear medium so I passed, it was however tempting. Would you buy to get the deal? Or is good fit the most important for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the large only have more plastic in the wings. They are the same length. So you will be safe buying them.

Sort of off topic, but I bought the plastic Depends a couple days ago. It was my first time since moving into premium diapers 4 or 5 years ago. I knew they weren't the best before, but I didn't remember them being this bad. The padding doesn't cover much and the tapes are terrible. How do actual incontinent people wear these?

The only issue with depends is if they are too big its going to be even harder getting a fit at the legs and waistband given how the tapes get if you try to snug them too much

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Sort of off topic, but I bought the plastic Depends a couple days ago. It was my first time since moving into premium diapers 4 or 5 years ago. I knew they weren't the best before, but I didn't remember them being this bad. The padding doesn't cover much and the tapes are terrible. How do actual incontinent people wear these?

With some kind of stuffer pad usually a generic comparable to a tena overnight, the tapes have always been a wildcard.

At 75% off I'd definitely buy them even if they were too big. They can be used as stuffers at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back