Thread: It's tonsillitis

Default It's tonsillitis

My illness is tonsillitis, I'll be getting medication tomorrow thank god.

Yeah, like Maxx, I'm from that generation where they immediately jumped to removing the tonsils. I had a sore throat for several days. I think I was four years old at the time. If you had allergies, they removed your tonsils. I hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, like Maxx, I'm from that generation where they immediately jumped to removing the tonsils. I had a sore throat for several days. I think I was four years old at the time. If you had allergies, they removed your tonsils. I hope you feel better soon.
    I'm on PENICILLIN V better kick in soon, or jessica will be a sad jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    People are more skeptical these days about randomly snipping off body parts, but in my case it was 100% justified. I was almost constantly hokking up big white globs of infected nastiness. Looking in the mirror, you could see the next half dozen globs working their way to the tonsillar surface. I don't remember if it was months or years before the 'rents finanlly said 'enough', but I was 12 when they finally took them out.

I was having many ear infections so that might be why they were removed. I'm glad you're feeling better.