Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Today was a big step towards my DL life. I finally bought the diapers I've dreamt of wearing since my childhood.
20170601_070306_001.jpg
2009 they used to air the commercial in tv. Still now whenever I see the commercial I feel some kind of urge. Here's the commercial link --> https://youtu.be/j5et3Hsvyio

I was potty trained quite early. Diapers were not available that much when I was young. So, I never got to wear diapers when I was a baby. But when I grew up, I felt quite jelous. I wanted to try them too.I used to always stare at the diapers whenever I went shopping with my parents. I started peeing my underwear regularly in showers, swimming pools and whenever I was alone. When I got access to the internet I started studying different ways of making a diaper. I stuffed napkins in my underwear. Cut out foams,plastic and clothes to make diapers. I was really content with that. It was my form of pleasure and happiness.

After my period started I got access to another piece of material. I was quite happy too at that time. I felt a little closer to diapers. I remember using different pads to make my own diaper. They didn't work as the pee just slided off. But it was enough for me to feel a little babyish. Little did I know that the makeshift diapers I made were no where near the real stuff.

A few years ago some guests came to our house. They had a sweet little girl with them. I noticed them leaving a half wet diaper of her in the restroom. I didn't miss the chance. It was love at first sight. I don't remember the brand but they had rabbit prints on them. They were too small for me to fit in. But I didn't hesitate to try. I opened the diaper sat on it and peed. I was amazed at the sight how this little thing holded this much. It expanded and turned yellowish and burst before I finshed peeing. I never was able to let my full bladder go in any of my makeshift diapers. So, I was really amazed at the performance and decided to buy one.

I was barely 18 when I found ADISC. It felt really nice that there was a community like this. It gave me courage to buy my first pack of diapers. I was so scared and excited at the same time. The moment I was diapered was probably one of the happiest time of my life. From then I never looked back. I started wearing regularly. It was quite a hassle to get my body used to it. I had to learn how to wet the diapers.I learnt to pee while walking,sitting and lying.The more I wore, the more I fell in love with it. And it became an essential part of me.

I learnt about the sleep in diapers fridays. But I always seem to forget it. So, I started to wear diapers to bed regularly. I still can't wet while sleep though. Waking in a wet diaper was simply amazing.

I have a 26 inch waist and a slender body.The diapers I used to wear were all cheap baby diapers. I used them inside my underwear as they didn't fit too well. But today I've gone out and bought the diaper of my dreams. This one is also a baby diaper. But it's bigger than the ones I've worn and costs thrice as much. The designs are so cute and fits me perfectly.(I'm not joking) I didn't even have to struggle to put it on. There's also no movement restrictions. Wetting them seems like a waste to me. I can't make myself to pee in them. I might have just got myself new pairs of underwears that I would wear regulary. I haven't peed them yet. I'll do you a review on them after testing it for a while. I think this diaper would be perfect for bedwetting. ^_^

Buying these diapers were one of my biggest steps yet. I know you guys had to go through steps like this too. Don't hesitate to share. What were the important steps in your diaper life?

Ultimate said:
I know I have been asking questions about diapers alot, but I am gonna ask anyway: does MamyPoko Pants diapers fit adults? If not, can someone tell me the diapers that fit adults such as ABU? ABU: AdultBabyUniverse or abuniverse.com.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
I have a 26 inch waist & the xxl size fits me perfectly. You could go for the xxxl size

The MamyPoko Pants don't do much for me, but I love the diaper shirt the baby is wearing in the commercial you linked. I'll have to send the link to my AB seamstress and tell her we have a new project. From across the big pond, thanks!

Hi, great you were able to buy your dream diapers. I totally can relate to your diaper story, so I guess I'll just share mine here too.

I also started with wetting my underwear on purpose, whenever I had a chance to clean and dry them afterwards without anyone noticing.

I too tried several versions of homemade diapers. Turns out warping your crotch in tons of toilet paper is not such a great idea :sweatdrop:
What worked amazingly well for me was warping some old, rag towels around me like a diaper, they where able to hold a full wetting and felt really amazing. But washing a bunch of wet towels is not really discreet so I was only able to do this when my parents were on vacation.

One of my biggest steps was working up the nerve to buy a pack of adult pullups in a store, I rode about 80km to a different town just to make sure I wouldn't run into someone I know. On my way home I felt so happy and exited to finally beieng able to get some diapers for me to try.

Later I also tried baby diapers, I was able to make them fit, since I am kinda small but they aren't designed for the bladder capacity of an adult which was kind of a bummer.

I guess another big step was about a year ago, when I ordered my first real adult diapers and I am still really amazed how great they perform compared to the pullups or baby ones.

sbmccue said:
The MamyPoko Pants don't do much for me, but I love the diaper shirt the baby is wearing in the commercial you linked. I'll have to send the link to my AB seamstress and tell her we have a new project. From across the big pond, thanks!

You have an AB seamstress?!! I wish I had someone like that!

- - - Updated - - -

Rainbowsplashy said:
Hi, great you were able to buy your dream diapers. I totally can relate to your diaper story, so I guess I'll just share mine here too.

I also started with wetting my underwear on purpose, whenever I had a chance to clean and dry them afterwards without anyone noticing.

I too tried several versions of homemade diapers. Turns out warping your crotch in tons of toilet paper is not such a great idea :sweatdrop:
What worked amazingly well for me was warping some old, rag towels around me like a diaper, they where able to hold a full wetting and felt really amazing. But washing a bunch of wet towels is not really discreet so I was only able to do this when my parents were on vacation.

One of my biggest steps was working up the nerve to buy a pack of adult pullups in a store, I rode about 80km to a different town just to make sure I wouldn't run into someone I know. On my way home I felt so happy and exited to finally beieng able to get some diapers for me to try.

Later I also tried baby diapers, I was able to make them fit, since I am kinda small but they aren't designed for the bladder capacity of an adult which was kind of a bummer.

I guess another big step was about a year ago, when I ordered my first real adult diapers and I am still really amazed how great they perform compared to the pullups or baby ones.

I can totally relate to your story. I haven't tried adult diapers yet. It would be another big step. May be when I can no longer fit in baby diapers. Better enjoy the blessing while it lasts! ^_^

Also, welcome to ADISC. I hope you have a nice time here

Ultimate said:
The xxxl might fit me good as I am between 120 to 190 pounds or more. If not, I will go for the diapers that fit me. But like I said before, the xxxl might fit me. And I have faith in God that the xxxl MamyPoko Pants diapers will fit me.

you guestimated between 140 and 190 before? This product is designed for someone the weight of the ballpark range (70 pounds) you propose you are in between. Seriously how are you that unsure of your weight? You can get a used scale pretty cheap.

Ultimate said:
We do have a scale at home. And the last time I weighed, I was 154.0 pounds. Next time I weigh, I will either be more or less pounds, but all I know for sure is last time I weigh 154.0 pounds.

Weighing yourself would make determing if you could fit in this alot easier,

Adiba said:
Diapers were not available that much when I was young. So, I never got to wear diapers when I was a baby.

I see in your profile that you live in Bangladesh. It wasn't until a few years ago that I learned about the tradition of open-crotch pants instead of diapers in China. (I was honestly rather shocked and didn't quite understand why people would just let their kids relieve themselves anywhere, but from what I now understand they are apparently used with elimination communication techniques, although that may still involve letting your kid pee on the street...) I'm assuming that if you didn't wear diapers as a baby something similar is (or was) the norm in Bangladesh?

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I see in your profile that you live in Bangladesh. It wasn't until a few years ago that I learned about the tradition of open-crotch pants instead of diapers in China. (I was honestly rather shocked and didn't quite understand why people would just let their kids relieve themselves anywhere, but from what I now understand they are apparently used with elimination communication techniques, although that may still involve letting your kid pee on the street...) I'm assuming that if you didn't wear diapers as a baby something similar is (or was) the norm in Bangladesh?

They used nappies or thik clothes to cover the area. The later is true for only male childs.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

There's apparently no such thing as 'male modesty' in China. When I toured the country a few years ago, baby and toddler boys wearing split pants was a common sight. I've seen the same thing only once in India, and I've yet to see a little girl wearing anything open-crotch.

sbmccue said:
There's apparently no such thing as 'male modesty' in China. When I toured the country a few years ago, baby and toddler boys wearing split pants was a common sight. I've seen the same thing only once in India, and I've yet to see a little girl wearing anything open-crotch.

The Wikipedia page for open-crotch pants states they are mostly worn by male children, with girls (and some boys) wearing sundresses instead. Although there is also a quip from a book in which the author states his sister was still wearing open-crotch pants at three years old and the ease of giving spankings to a bottom so dressed.

I'd heard of elimination communication a good while ago, which I thought was... odd. I recall a newspaper article which talked about people letting their babies pee on the ground or in public sinks, and there was a definite ''ick'' factor. Then I learned about open-crotch pants which gave me a whole other sense of what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back