• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, my name is Snowy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebabyskunk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I joined here because I'm trying to find an online role player to help me a long because I'm trying to explain to my bf how I like to be treated and such but it's really difficult without examples and the fact I've never had a proper parental figure.. not new to the abdl community considering I've been one since I can remember.. anyways feel free to send me a message or whatever if you want to talk or do any role playing

Kik: thebabyskunk

Hello thebabyskunk and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Snowy,
welcome to the group. Apart from your interest in nappies and role play what other hobbies and interests do you have? The more you tell us gives members a chance to see what they have in common with you. As for role play you may find some of the forums cover it, but if not i'm sure you'll get all the help and support from the members. you might want to look at ADISC intro, rules and tips as well, there is a link at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back