Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Twins

Default New Twins

So this is fun...on March 16th my mom gave birth to twin girls. One of them isn't quite home yet, her stomach is a little immature, but the other one's home, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not crazy about changing baby diapers...funny huh?

Two questions.

1. How old is your mom?
    2. Just because you like to wear diapers means you automatically have like changing others' diapers?

Waita turn a light-hearted thread into a brilliant show of 14 year old retardation.

Next time try something a little more socially acceptable like "Wow congratulations! It must be weird being 18 and having twin baby sisters though, what's up with that? Haha and what did you expect, just because you like wearing diapers doesn't mean you'll like changing baby diapers!"

Moving on.

I don't see how I implied that I would enjoy changing babies, for the months that my 40 year old mother was pregnant I assumed I merely wouldn't mind it! Shows me...

Well congrats on the twins! I'm sure you'll be a good role model to them. I bet it's been crazy at your house, with new children, and such. :P

Haha I can only hope that I'll be around enough for them to know who I am, I'm going off to college next year! The college I'm going to is only an hour and a half to two hours away though, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    Haha I can only hope that I'll be around enough for them to know who I am, I'm going off to college next year! The college I'm going to is only an hour and a half to two hours away though, so hopefully it won't be too bad.
    That's not bad at all, i'm sure you would be able to see them on weekends and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    Waita turn a light-hearted thread into a brilliant show of 14 year old retardation.
    Uncalled for.

Considering you put "funny huh?" at the end of your post, I assumed you thought the irony of not liking to change diapers when you are a DL was funny, so I posted that just because you made it seem as though it were weird that you didn't like changing diapers. I answered according to what you implied. Also, it IS weird. I asked how old your mom was because it would be even weirder if she was over 50.

"Waita" turn some honest questions into a brilliant show of 18 year old ignorance.

Congrats on the new additions to your family! Hopefully you'll be able to come home on weekends and see them once and the while. While going to college it might be hard getting home on weekends because of homework, money, and plenty of other factors. Atleast you won't live too far away, a two hour drive isn't too bad. If you do your best, you'll probly be able to make it home relatively often to see them. I moved 9 hours away from my family for college, I only got home once a semester, it was just too far.

Wow congratulations! It must be weird being 18 and having twin baby sisters though, what's up with that? Haha and what did you expect, just because you like wearing diapers doesn't mean you'll like changing baby diapers!

Seriously, 'grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Considering you put "funny huh?" at the end of your post, I assumed you thought the irony of not liking to change diapers when you are a DL was funny, so I posted that just because you made it seem as though it were weird that you didn't like changing diapers. I answered according to what you implied.
    The way you phrased your questions implied undertones of mockery, that's why I lashed out. Starting a question with "Just because..." and "automatically", makes it sound like were in the middle of an argument, and that I don't have control over the fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
    I moved 9 hours away from my family for college, I only got home once a semester, it was just too far.
    I wouldn't be able to do that with the girls here now...and you're right, 2 hours isn't bad at all. I've got a friend whose going to the college I'll be attending and she's able to come up once every couple weeks or so, and that's with a packed tennis schedule too! Shes actually getting a full ride because of her tennis...in other words I get to spend a couple nights a week in a condo just off campus because the school will pay for her to stay there!

The location is perfect though, it's far away enough to get your space and your distance away from home, but close enough so you can run home to do laundry if you need to