Thread: DiaperBuys recommendations

Default DiaperBuys recommendations

Hello everyone!

I am looking to restock my supply of diapers. I have left over credit for diaperbuys.com and was wondering if anyone has recommendations as to what to order. I have already tried the Tranquility ATNs and the Abena M4s.

If they have Confidry 24/7 I recommend those.

Unfortunately diaperbuys do not carry those. I am going to try the Comfidry 24/7s for sure. What online retailer is best to buy those from?

I'm not a huge fan of cloth backed but the tranquility elite care are really good. I have them on auto delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy from DiaperBuys pretty often. Although I mostly get my medium-capacity Tena Super Stretch, I know they also carry Abena M4/L4s, which are almost certainly the highest-capacity diaper they carry. I've had nothing but good experiences buying there, and their prices are typically very good.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by dprabdldpr3 View Post
    Unfortunately diaperbuys do not carry those. I am going to try the Comfidry 24/7s for sure. What online retailer is best to buy those from?
    XP Medical they have fast service , discrete packing and free delivery on case orders, they have a good selection and loads of information on all their products. I highly recommend them as an online source. I have been dealing with them for years now.