• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilbabCor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hello and Welcome!

Let me dive in and let you know what your dealing with. A friendly, caring individual who will do his best to be sympathetic for you. I love Jokes and laughing and trying to make people laugh, the jokes can range from the very basic to the darkest pits of a snake's...pits...(had something there...) Bring forth your jokes if you wish and lets make each other laugh. I am a good friend when you get to know me.

So lets call on the elephant in the room, I am "new" to diapers. I enjoy Plastic backed diapers as I feel they are THE diaper. I have a small interest in regression and would like to get into things a bit deeper than I am. I said New but I have worn diapers before, though I feel I haven't reached that feeling of a little.

Video games rule my life! I love things from Borderlands and Diablo and recently got sucked into Prey. I mostly am on my Ps4 or even Steam so I have that range to work with. I stick with FPS (not COD) RPGs I love Hack N' Slash and am hoping on some new Combat Racing to come out. I stay away from MOBA games (thank the community of LoL and DOTA2 for that) so don't ask me to play them, (sorry). Apart from Video games I do enjoy Biking, and Hiking though I don't do it often. I love Camping and Drinking and I have recently begun smoking Cigars.

I hope to find some people with similar interests and expand my pool of friends I have a very little pool right now, I wish it was bigger.

Hello LilbabCor and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the website. I like to laugh too, and I am a massive fan of comedy. I regularly watch things like Southpark, Archer, Impractical Jokers, and stuff the like. I also like watching stand-up too, and I occasionally go to the comedy club at a mall a few hours from where I live.

I also like games, but I mainly stick to the sports and driving games. Ill play some shooters like GTA, COD, Battlefield, etc. I've got a One though.

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to play Diablo, I and II and it was a lot of fun.

Diablo lll is a lot of fun waiting for them to bring out Necromancer.

Hi, welcome and nice introduction. I'm new here too, but have been in diapers now for 8 years.

I'm a DL and don't have any "little" tendecncies, but I do have related "pee fetish" tendencies.

Cigars, ewwww, I can't stand the smell, but I really have no right complain because I'm a cigarette smoker.

I've never played video games but I know a lot of younger men who really enjoy them.

Have fun, Kelly

Welcome to this forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
I also really like jokes of any kind, even when they are dark (they are just jokes after all), as long as they have a good punchline. :D Video games are great, even though I'm less of a PC gamer and never played Diablo or Borderlands (although I've heard a lot of good things about those titles). RPGs are also great, of course, but I don't really find the time for it at the moment.

Hiking is also good, I love that! What's the longest distance you've walked so far?

Give it time you will. And welcome from another newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back