If diapers became a fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommycombs said:
This scenario is also the one I bring up any time the classic, "If you could stop being ABDL/ using diapers, would you?" question. I always said if that was the case, living in a magical world where wishes work, I'd wish to have a more accepting outside world. I don't have any personal issues about me wearing diapers or being babyish. But the larger outside world gets wigged out by it. Me being ABDL isn't the problem. The problem is the intolerance and ridicule from a mean-spirited society.

Right!, I mean it's like this. You being an ABDL, will not hurt others so I don't understand why people are jerks.
I mean for one, it's just like I said a type of clothing simple. I think it steams more form the fact that people are automatically
instantly terrified of what they don't understand. Instead of asking in a respectful manner or choosing to be supportive, they choose to bully and shun folks. As a NON-ABDL, I respect everyone and it's wrong for folks to shun, people like that.

What we do with our amazing bodies is OUR CHOICE!

My interest in diapers isn't dependent on how popular diaper usage happens to be. Even if it did become fashionable for people to wear them, I don't think much would change for me, aside from the possibility of me being a bit more open about it with others.

In this case it would be more socially acceptable and I'd definitely join in the fun. I'd probably talk about it more and not feel like I need to hide what I wear. Only one person knows about me wearing diapers and it just happens to be my mom currently and that's enough for. Now.

I would be all for it. I would probably be more open about my wearing with other people

I have very mixed feelings about this. On one hand, premium diapers would probably be available at brick and mortar stores at a decent cost. Decent enough that it wouldn't hurt the wallet to buy a pack in a pinch. It would also lessen some of the embarassment if somebody finds out you wear diapers for whatever the reason may be.

On the other hand, I've always felt a sense of pride of being part of a community this small. Not just ABDL, but diaper wearers in general. I find it rather nice to be a part of a different kind of community that the mainstream doesn't understand or even cares to understand. Also, if diapers were more mainstream then all of a sudden everybody would become an "expert" on diaper brands, usage, etc. I've been wearing diapers for a majority of my life; not that that makes me an expert of any kind, but I doubt I would enjoy having a newcomer trying to school me about diaper wearing. I kind of like being knowledgeable of a subject that not many people are knowledgeable about.

In the end, it wouldn't affect my diaper wearing or enjoyment even a little bit. I enjoy being a DL for me, not anybody else. It's something I enjoy in my home or under my clothes...I'm not going to parade around in the streets to show everyone I wear diapers for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back