Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I am thinking about buying the baby pants training pants and was wondering if they are reusable or do you have to keep buying them?

Can't say I ever heard of baby pants since huggies and those were diapers and disposables

They are cloth underwear but thicker, they are washable and reusable but like any clothing, they eventually will wear out. I've had mine for years and haven't had to replace em

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

They are reusable. I've used them under plastic pants, but they don't hold more than one wetting. They fit on the small side. With any product you are trying for the first time, I highly recommend buying only one until you know they fit you.

The baby-pants.com training pants are good quality, strong material.

I find them to be super comfy, I have not tried to have a full on accident in them or used them with plastic pants.

they are reusable, they are washable.

I have several pairs of the Baby Pants training pants. They're great. As mentioned above, they do run small. Put another way: They'll shrink approximately one full size over the first several washes, so you'll want to order one size up from what the size chart tells you. The thicker ones feel quite diapery. Don't forget, though, that these aren't waterproof by themselves. If you mean to use them like diapers, you'll need plastic pants. (In which case I'll suggest something clear so that you can still enjoy the prints on the pants!)

Or wear a disposable with some capacity to it, and pull babypants on over the top. That's probably the best way to make cloth diapers both functional and low-maintenance, if you prefer the feel of cloth to disposable.

the My First Training Pants are at least twice as thick as the Almost A Big Kid (or whatever they're calling them now) so if you want overnight, better go for the My First ones. And as stated above, you will need a waterproof cover because they have no waterproof shell like a disposable diaper would.

Ultimate said:
Do you know what kind of baby pants? If you said it already, I am confused.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I like the dinosaur prints they have

- - - Updated - - -

bigbluehusky said:
They are cloth underwear but thicker, they are washable and reusable but like any clothing, they eventually will wear out. I've had mine for years and haven't had to replace em

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank goodness I was worried that they were only disposable. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Spaz said:
They are reusable. I've used them under plastic pants, but they don't hold more than one wetting. They fit on the small side. With any product you are trying for the first time, I highly recommend buying only one until you know they fit you.

Thank you. I was worried that they were only disposable.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
I have several pairs of the Baby Pants training pants. They're great. As mentioned above, they do run small. Put another way: They'll shrink approximately one full size over the first several washes, so you'll want to order one size up from what the size chart tells you. The thicker ones feel quite diapery. Don't forget, though, that these aren't waterproof by themselves. If you mean to use them like diapers, you'll need plastic pants. (In which case I'll suggest something clear so that you can still enjoy the prints on the pants!)

Ok gotcha. Thank you for the information about them

- - - Updated - - -

A big thank you to everyone who replied you guys have been a great help and is greatly appreciated .

Ultimate said:
One question though: is the overnight diapers like My First Traning Pants gonna hold both pee and poop like you are peeing and pooping more?

Remember that Training Pants and Diapers are two different things.

Training Pants are for that time when a child is mostly potty trained and therefore no longer needs to wear diapers. Training Pants are basically for small accidents and would be changed pretty soon.

On the other hand, you could use them as a replacement for diapers by adding a plastic pant cover but I would not use them for over-night if you intend to wet them during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back