Thread: Happy Ending-- Thank you, everyone!

Default Happy Ending-- Thank you, everyone!

October 2015, I posted on here begging for help because I had just found out that my boyfriend was an ABDL, and I didn't know what to say or do or really how this would change us.

Here is a link to the now closed thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...47#post1323347

I just wanted to pop by and thank everyone, again, for talking me through this. This community is so wonderful. You're all amazing people, and so helpful! If it wasn't for you guys, I might not have made it through that. Now, our relationship is healthier, we're happier, we're even more in love with each other, and WE'RE ENGAGED!

I can't thank you guys enough! <3
    -Carly

IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING. I might cry.
    Last edited by Kittyhobo; 31-May-2017 at 11:13.

Well I'm glad we were of help to you. It's not a happy ending, it's a happy beginning.

I'm not going to cry though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Well I'm glad we were of help to you. It's not a happy ending, it's a happy beginning.

I'm not going to cry though.
    Well then. I guess I'm more of a romantic.

That is nice to hear.

Congratulation on the engagement.

Congratulations!! We don't always hear updates from especially those inexperienced with our community, so happy that life has made happy turns for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your engagement, and I'm glad things have ended well. You're always welcome on the site, by the way. We really tend to make friendships with one another and we discuss all sorts of things. It can be a lot of fun.

Congrats on the engagement! I'm really glad to hear that things worked out and you two ended up being really happy together. It's honestly really uplifting, and I want to say a special thank you for popping back here to let us know about it, since we often never hear from the people who have things work out (since they're happy and busy).

Also, just for my own curiosity, can you share a little about what you ended up working out in the last year and a half? Did you grow comfortable with diapers yourself, or find that they weren't as intrusive as you thought? Or did it end up not being as big a thing for him as you'd initially worried?