Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all,

I'm looking to stock up on some decent premium high capacity plastic backed nappies for wearing for extended periods and when I'm unwell and just don't want to do much. I'm looking for either medical/ plain nappies, also in the U.K.. I'm looking at the BetterDry or Abena 4, I wear a large but probably a medium in terms of waist size but am tall so prefer a longer nappy.

So if anyone has some other suggestions I would appreciate them

abu simples don't show prints on them
Molicare whatever their super plus is is not purple anymore.

Bambino Bianco seem good, but only have tried them twice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Betterdry is your best bet- by far.

Confidry 24/7 are longer than most diapers of similar size.

for those nights that I have drank a lot and intend to sleep in, Safari is my go-to-diaper for maximum capacity. I don't think you can find better.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions so far

rennecfox said:
abu simples don't show prints on them
Molicare whatever their super plus is is not purple anymore.

I'm going to admit that when the Molicare Super Plus's were Purple it didn't bother me at all really, the reason for no prints was more in case I'm unwell and someone needs to comes over and notices it's to avoid awkward questions, I did buy a couple of ABU SDK's last year which were ok and have also tried the Simples as well

LittleICme said:
Confidry 24/7 are longer than most diapers of similar size.

I've tried Confidry 24/7 and they are great but the biggest problem is they are so expensive to get in Europe, I've only found Save express do them at €39.99 per a pack of 18 plus shipping,

I've ordered a sample of Betterdry's off eBay and If there good I'll order a case

Betterdry and Abena Abri-Form (PE-backed) would be my choices too.

Lille also do some fairly thin but quite absorbant pads that fit between the leg guards to increase the diaper's capacity. I often use them with the Abenas. The 15x60cm Lille Classic maxi pads are what I use -- also available from Save Express.

Try The Dotty Diaper company... They produce Printed Diapers but also Have a white version which they sell for £1.00 each... not tried them myself but will order some next time i restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back