Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph13

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone :)

I just made an interesting discovery while watching "Popular", an old teenage tv-series : in the first episode, we see the father of the main character coming back home with a pack of adult diapers for her! My english being quite bad (I'm watching this kind of series to exercise it), I'm not sure to fully understand the following dialog..can somebody help me? Thanks a lot in advance!
Btw, I don't know if there are other mentions of the girl's potential incontinence in the next episodes but maybe you're better-informed than me..
Here is the sequence (from 6:00) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECt8_5lmqrM&list=PLJH-1Bm_w4evfrraxuTDE-MGP7YD8675a

Do you know if we learn more about this "diaper-topic" in the next episodes, or for what reason the girl has to wear them? :)

I think they were meant to be maxi pads/feminine napkins, but the inept father figure bought adult undergarments

got a timestamp on that scene?

GuybrushT said:
I think they were meant to be maxi pads/feminine napkins, but the inept father figure bought adult undergarments

Yeah that's what I was getting from it when she said "I use the type with wings" which is referring to maxi pads.

"Using the ones with wings" is always confusing for pilots.

I agree with the above, she wanted maxi pads/feminine napkins, but the father bought adult protective underwear instead haha sounds like something my dad would do

Yeah the dad accidentally bought diapers when he was supposed to buy maxi pads / tampons for the woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember that show
when was it on?

Not to be nit picky they are actually belted undergarments with two fabric straps with 4 buttons to be used to go into the slots of the absorbent undergarment Depend type. Details folks details LOL..

dogboy said:
"Using the ones with wings" is always confusing for pilots.

I'd imagine most pilots would prefer using the ones with wings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back