Top 3 Suggestions for a Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. Told only girls on face some are cool other try to make you. Stop and finally on that want nothing to do with diapers and block. You. I am trying not act as bad. Buts hard

Great question Sorbus. I've been wearing diapers on and off my entire life. Here's my three cents.

1. Life is short. Wear your diapers every chance you get!
2. Find someone who you love and who loves you and is perfectly okay with #1. It's not going away just because you fell in love with someone.
3. Forget about the fact that you wear diapers and get on with your life! This is only a small part of who you are.

Thanks for such great and really useful, applicable advice. It is much appreciated! Now I just need to work up the guts to tell my spouse. . . I almost did while we were both relaxing on the front porch a couple of nights ago. Beer in hand, we were enjoying the fantastic weather. I had that liquid courage pumping through my veins and I could feel it right there, about a 1/4" away from the tip of my tongue. But then I reigned it back because we had family (my family) coming over for Memorial Day. I decided descretion is the better part of valor and I didn't want that conversation rolling around his head with my mother sitting next to him!

And I go to a 3-day Professional Development workshop in just a few weeks by myself, in another town. I figure I can buy something more than Depends pull-ups I made an excuse to buy and get to know myself a little more before I can defend against a claim that "It's just a phase" or some ridiculous accusation like that.

Thanks again for all the helpful information! You all are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back