Survey - Disposable Diaper Backsheet Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
With the change of the Molicare Super Plus briefs from purple to blue, we've been getting a lot of requests to produce NorthShore briefs in various colors. I'd be very appreciative to anyone who could take the time to respond to this thread with their top 3 color choices for plastic-backed briefs.

Thanks!
Adam

colors.jpg

233c Fuchsia
286c KY Blue
329c LT Turq

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk

I say just keep it while. so it looks like a baby diaper. I think also you could see it easy in a red orange . plus I don't want to wear diapers in pink or girl color. so keep it sample whilte

I would like spring green, brite blue, orange, or maybe crimson

You could do a rainbow pack just called Colors. It's simple and gets the point across.

hey northshore adam are you guys going to open a store on maui?

My favourites are:

WHITE
305 CARIBBEAN
264C POWDERED VIOLET

:)

354c Spring Green
Met Gold Shimmer Ink
200c Drake Red

makena43 said:
I say just keep it while. so it looks like a baby diaper. I think also you could see it easy in a red orange . plus I don't want to wear diapers in pink or girl color. so keep it sample whilte

White would not be going away. Looking to offer additional choices.

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
hey northshore adam are you guys going to open a store on maui?

No plans yet. Love to make a trip to check it out. :cool:

Would it be possible to do multi color packs, so in a 15 pack get 5 of each color. I like the
ky blue, royal blue and Caribbean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for come back. Well. I. Would say blue or light. Green. Having a diaper store maybe. In lahaina. Would be great. So people. Don't. Go what did you buy from amazon. And course. The answer is diapers. Oh how do you make the diaper softer. I fold it in half and pull it out. But still tough

Shame you guys don't have any places to buy you're diapers here in the UK, never tried the northshore briefs and would love to give them a try as I've heard good things about them.
If I were to choose a colour it would be cream or pale yellow.

As much as I prefer white when it comes to plain diapers, I'd have to imagine the largest-impact colors on the incontinent market would be Sky, Mint, and Pale Yellow. All three are unisex colors, and offer a little variation in the otherwise-dull IC product range.

For me yes still white but also 264c and 351c.

Here's mine:
WHITE
308C MIDNIGHT
354C SPRING GREEN

diapernh said:
Would it be possible to do multi color packs, so in a 15 pack get 5 of each color. I like the
ky blue, royal blue and Caribbean

Or a rainbow pack (six or seven diapers each in different colours)! That would be a pretty interesting idea.

Colour isn't particularly important for me when it comes to diapers -- I like plain white, but any light-ish colour is fine. I'm not keen on dark colours. By far the most important things in a diaper are the fit, coverage, and absorbancy... oh, and price, of course! Another thing is the quality of the plastic -- I like the thicker, less stretchy variety.

My List would be

• Green, say 363C Dallas
    130C Gold,
    264C light Purple

NorthShoreAdam said:
With the change of the Molicare Super Plus briefs from purple to blue, we've been getting a lot of requests to produce NorthShore briefs in various colors. I'd be very appreciative to anyone who could take the time to respond to this thread with their top 3 color choices for plastic-backed briefs.

Adam,

Would love to see some darker colors that don't draw attention to the fact I'm wearing diapers. I second 286c blue as well as black. I also love the Tykables PLeathers for the black with yellow stripe because it's different and sorta looks like an underwear pattern. Do you have the ability to do something similar? Black with different color stripes would be amazing!!

~PPB

ProudPaddedBro said:
Adam,

Would love to see some darker colors that don't draw attention to the fact I'm wearing diapers. I second 286c blue as well as black. I also love the Tykables PLeathers for the black with yellow stripe because it's different and sorta looks like an underwear pattern. Do you have the ability to do something similar? Black with different color stripes would be amazing!!

~PPB

Darker colors are possible but at this time we'll leave the patterns to Tykables.

281C Lt Navy
330C Hunter
308C Midnight

NorthShoreAdam said:
Darker colors are possible but at this time we'll leave the patterns to Tykables.

When you say pattern do you mean anything other than a solid color? Or do you just mean designs, stripes, etc?

BTW you guys have a great website, great support staff and a fantastic diaper in the NS Supreme line. Thanks for all that you do for the IC community and I appreciate you reaching out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back