Survey - Disposable Diaper Backsheet Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llayden said:
Adam, you should've created a poll for this. Would be easier to track overall color desire metrics.

I don't think a poll allows for anywhere near that many options. (isn't the limit 9 options?)

Not sure about the in-site poll capabilities, but something like SurveyMonkey or what-not should be able to do enough options.

bambinod said:
I don't think a poll allows for anywhere near that many options. (isn't the limit 9 options?)

20 options using the built in poll system. Might become viable when they compile the information and find a trend (if there is one) towards certain colors. Or would be a good tool to further narrow down choices as they hone in on specific ones. But yeah, I was thinking of external survey sites like ClickyKeys mentioned.

I say: Dusty Rose, Caribbean and Lime.

Probably best to stick to regular underwear type colors. May be have 2 options one for feminine and one for masculine. For a masculine pick I like any of the grays/silver, midnight, and then brown or greens. Feminine colors I like pig pink, powdered violet, and kiwi.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Masculine Colors: Navy, Kelly, Charcoal

NorthShoreAdam said:
With the change of the Molicare Super Plus briefs from purple to blue, we've been getting a lot of requests to produce NorthShore briefs in various colors. I'd be very appreciative to anyone who could take the time to respond to this thread with their top 3 color choices for plastic-backed briefs.

Thanks!
Adam

View attachment 29314

A soft, pastel blue like a toddler diaper. None of the colors in your chart fit. Thank you.

183c Dusty Rose
012c Pale Yellow
Metallic Silver

Powdered violet, sky and mint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be all for the darker, bolder colours; pastel ones all look too "medical" to me.

My top 3:
286c - KY Blue
330c - Hunter
267c - Purple

Not that it matters, as I wouldn't be able to get them in the UK anyway. :(

233c Fuchsia
233c Fuchsia
233c Fuchsia

325C Light Turquoise
183C Dusty Rose
264C Powdered Violet

I wanna see it happen!