AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Thought I'd share a little tip for those of you with female partners...

My 'Mommy's' been suffering from occasional insomnia and last night she woke up around 3am. Worse she was not just awake, but feeling super perky and chatty in the mode where I'd normally try to take charge and put her in little space to get her to settle down. I was super jet lagged though, and had zero energy so instead I leaned into selfish neediness and demanded to be nursed.

Turns out it worked like a charm... it totally put her in a relaxed state and pretty soon she was out, and I dozed off myself. This morning she said it really helped and warned me that next time she may be waking me up for feedings! ^///^

Anyhoo, I don't think insomnia treatment is a good excuse for bringing some Mommy/little interactions if you don't have them already, but ...

If you *are* already sharing some time with your female partner in intimate little mode, and you find yourself dealing with insomnia, or just want a nice thing to do at bedtime to settle both of you down, it turns out nursing may have secondary benefits!

I love to nurse off my mommy it puts both of us in a nice and relaxed mood especially of a night when we just want to cuddle and sleep ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back