Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh crap I'm sick.

Default Oh crap I'm sick.

I'm sick again, this time my neck feels swollen, just got over a fever and muscle aches, hurts to swallow and my neck feels swollen as hell.

This sore through has been killing me for 2 days, neck hurts to touch and feels very swollen.

Looks like it's time to see a doctor.

Bloody WEBMD be like, you've got cancer xD

Armpits kinda feel sore.

I've eaten nothing in the last couple days
    Last edited by LittleJess; 29-May-2017 at 17:27.

It sounds like your glands are swollen because your immune system has taken a battering. But this has been going on for ages, so yeah! Go and see a doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJess View Post
    I'm wondering what goes good with vodka? I've tried lemonaide before and It's nice, the vodka I'm getting is.

Volsk Raspberry
    I hope you didn't drink the whole bottle last night! If you're not eating, you'll absorb the alcohol much faster.

Get well soon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    It sounds like your glands are swollen because your immune system has taken a battering. But this has been going on for ages, so yeah! Go and see a doctor!

I hope you didn't drink the whole bottle last night! If you're not eating, you'll absorb the alcohol much faster.

Get well soon :-)
    HA nah, I drank like half yesterday, half today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    That Vodka really kick your ass, eh?
    have you ever had some home brewed slavic rakija? vodka is a total joke when compared to that

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
    have you ever had some home brewed slavic rakija? vodka is a total joke when compared to that
    No but I've had homebrew strong enough to strip paint.

That Vodka really kick your ass, eh?
    Nope, I spaced out the drinks enough not to get "wrecked" that being said this was going on before I got drunk :P

Nope, I spaced out the drinks enough not to get "wrecked" that being said this was going on before I got drunk :P
    Be that as it may, alcohol can affect the immune system making you more susceptible to pathogens. Mix stress or depression into it you have more chance of getting sick.

Be that as it may, alcohol can affect the immune system making you more susceptible to pathogens. Mix stress or depression into it you have more chance of getting sick.
    True but as I said, I was sick a day before I bought the vodka :P

It's possible the vodka made it worse, but it does provide temporary relief for the pain.

True but as I said, I was sick a day before I bought the vodka :P

It's possible the vodka made it worse, but it does provide temporary relief for the pain.
    As long as you keep in mind that alcohol only elevates existing problems and serves as a temporary band-aid (a poor one at that), then you'll be fine. What sort of Vodka did you get anyway? The cheap crap usually has a lot of impurities in it.