Not open for further replies.

Wittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I bought my first package of diapers last night while on the road, some Huggies for toddlers. It was so nerve racking! :sweatdrop: the worst pet was that he cashier was a hot girl that looked at me funny when I was buying them... what if she had said something? I would've been so embarrassed I couldn't have replied!

I woke up in the middle of the night and soaked myself then went back to sleep so I just woke up with my first wet diaper! :smile1: It was more satisfying than I imagined!

Wittle said:
It was so nerve racking! :sweatdrop: the worst pet was that he cashier was a hot girl that looked at me funny when I was buying them... what if she had said something? I would've been so embarrassed I couldn't have replied!

Congratulations! It will get easier the more you do it.

The first experiences are often the best. I'm also guessing the young girl at the counter thought you were a young father.

Wittle said:
what if she had said something?

Unless the person hates their job the only thing they are going to say is "thank you and come again" Also its baby diapers... they assume its for a kid unless you are sweating and looking 15 shades of blush they aren't going to think otherwise, actually unless you straight up mention it they aren't going to give this a second thought, because people in retail see so much stuff, they don't even think about it after awhile.

rennecfox said:
Unless the person hates their job the only thing they are going to say is "thank you and come again" Also its baby diapers... they assume its for a kid unless you are sweating and looking 15 shades of blush they aren't going to think otherwise, actually unless you straight up mention it they aren't going to give this a second thought, because people in retail see so much stuff, they don't even think about it after awhile.

Very true. It's hard to think so rationally in the moment though!

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
The first experiences are often the best. I'm also guessing the young girl at the counter thought you were a young father.

Yeah, plus I was wearing an incredibly flamboyant Hawaiian shirt lol

The first time is amazing.
My first where tena pullups and buying them was also nerve wrecking. Luckily the cashier was an old lady who didn't seem to care what I was buying.

Later I also tryed baby diapers but I always had problems with leaks.

Anyways have fun wearing :)

If you think a baby diaper was amazing, wait till you try an adult diaper.

Buying diapers the first time is definitely nerve racking.

I had my first wetting expirence last nigjt too. It was wonderful. Woke up with a soaking wet diaper. Im using CVS brand diapers and briefs. It felt so good to wake up with a full warm wet diaper.

scbaby said:
I had my first wetting expirence last nigjt too. It was wonderful. Woke up with a soaking wet diaper. Im using CVS brand diapers and briefs. It felt so good to wake up with a full warm wet diaper.

If you think CVS diapers are good, just wait till you try a real diaper.

Get a pair of plastic pants, soak 3 baby diapers in a hot bath until they swell, & then rip open & drop all the squishy gel into your pants & enjoy! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back