Diaper you trust the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really any of the premium diaper from abu, little paws, space, or simples, abu bare bums, abu kiddo's, abu sdk's... I don't have to much luck with the preschools on night, and that was with one of there power up boosters, I think I might have been on my side though and the preschools are advertised as a "less absorbency diaper"

Well I was going to say Northshore. Then I remembered that I got a sample of the Bambino Magnifico. After wearing that man I wish all diapers had stretchy side panels. I was able to move around in that diaper all day and it never felt like it was coming lose and needed to be adjusted. Whew boy but that price. Price alone is probably the biggest reason reason I haven't bought a case.

I've only ever had one leak in dry 24/7s. I was honestly shocked as it was only my second moderate wetting in it, but maybe it was jus one faulty diaper as the rest of the pack was fine.

Either Tena Slip Maxi plastic backed or Abena M4 plastic backed. Both very reliable in terms of tapes and absorbency!

Probably the Beesana Superslip Classic for me : really absorbent, a good anti-odor system, plastic-backed against leaks etc. I find its design really nice too, and its price is surprisingly low! Discovery of the year for me :)

BetterDry

Bambino Ultrastrech and Magnifico's

I personally put the most trust in ConfiDry 24/7 diapers, given that they fit me well and have some of the best capacity one will find without going into AB/DL specific diapers. I have a strong preference for plastic backed diapers, and while I typically will fit into medium diapers, the "in between" size of the Dry 24/7 works better for me. I will occasionally wet myself while asleep (after consuming copious quantities of water; it is intentional), and haven't had any leakage issues.

When I first purchased the Goodnites brand, I though to my self "Yeah right like these are going to work for me."
Sure enough ironically I was WRONG and have used these 90% of the time, I only do #1. I of course did *Test Runs* in the bathtub of my home BEFORE using them well out in public. No matter where they stand up to an adult load twice before you even start to *Feel Really Soggy*. They have leak stoppers and such. If you have REALLY CRAZY HEAVY loads then I'd say add a simple Insert of a MAX absorber from the stores. Again it may NOT even be needed as I trust this sucker out in public and the funny thing being it's NOT a diaper it's Technically a pull-up and it takes a beating and keeps on going. I would NOT recommend #2 unless you've tested it in a safe place.

Agent66 said:
When I first purchased the Goodnites brand, I though to my self "Yeah right like these are going to work for me."
Sure enough ironically I was WRONG and have used these 90% of the time, I only do #1. I of course did *Test Runs* in the bathtub of my home BEFORE using them well out in public. No matter where they stand up to an adult load twice before you even start to *Feel Really Soggy*. They have leak stoppers and such. If you have REALLY CRAZY HEAVY loads then I'd say add a simple Insert of a MAX absorber from the stores. Again it may NOT even be needed as I trust this sucker out in public and the funny thing being it's NOT a diaper it's Technically a pull-up and it takes a beating and keeps on going. I would NOT recommend #2 unless you've tested it in a safe place.

Are you referring to the plain white goodnites?

AnimeDude892 said:
Are you referring to the plain white goodnites?

No. The Goodnites for like kids but I fit into an XL.
No boosters or anything just it it's self. I'm in on right now and it's
chill.
e20d1d0f-e40d-4d9d-885a-f515f206e003.gif.w480.gif

Agent66 said:
No. The Goodnites for like kids but I fit into an XL.
No boosters or anything just it it's self. I'm in on right now and it's
chill.

I'm talking about what designs are on the goodnites?

AnimeDude892 said:
I'm talking about what designs are on the goodnites?

Camo Prints, Iron Man and Cars?
I only seem to get the iron man and Camo patterns.
Sorry for the confusion for what ever reason the forum
won't allow me to link an image to here.

Out of the ones I tried ABU Preschool plastic backed, Little Paws, and Tykables Overnight/ Pleather all work really good for me. Rarely any leaks and I feel comfortable for hours after I pee. Usually I'm soaked by the time I change and for me that's about 4-5 wettings. The Preschool even hold a lot of poo too without leaks. I suddenly got sick when padded and I'm glad I was diapered when it struck!

I'd say Abena M4. Tena slip active fit ultima comes second.

ConfiDry 24/7.

ABU Simple and Conifdry 24/7.

By far the Bambino Teddy is the most reliable diaper that I have tried. My close second is a tie of Prevail Breezers and Goodnites (When I can fit in them). I tried ABU single tape diapers, and although they were cute, very absorbent and I liked them alright, they ran small for the sizes which made me get the wrong size. I had to mod the diaper to get it to fit and even then it was a challenge to use without the tapes fastened properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back