Diaper you trust the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betterdry/crinklz for sure. Also confidry and northshore as long as you don't try to completely overly soak them.

LittlePawz.

I find that as I clock up a larger and larger proportion of my life spent in diapers, I am increasingly comfortable with just wearing supermax-absorbency diapers and making everything else work with it.

klo555 said:
Black trash bag, duct tape, bath towel.

Um that is the last answer I would have imagined!

Good call. 24/7's and Northshore Supreme are my two personal favorites.

Argent said:
...the older white plastic backed Kolibri Comslip.

RIP. I've still got one left. I don't know whether to wear it, or to just stare longingly at it and remember the good times. :frown:

:p

Definitely a Tie of Northshore and ABU Preschools for me though when it comes down to it I would say Preschools solely cause of their design.

Right now, the CVS brand diapers work very well for me. They hold a lot but they are better for daytime rather than nighttime. Reason is they leaked a bit.
But they did an excellent job doing what they were designed for.

The Abena AbriForm L4 is generally my most trusted diaper. With an AbriLet Maxi booster they generally handle my needs perfectly.

Abu super kids

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Rearz Inspire Plus or Forsite Health AM PM Max. Either of those are my go to diaper.

tiny said:
RIP. I've still got one left. I don't know whether to wear it, or to just stare longingly at it and remember the good times. :frown:

:p

Bro better to have loved and lost rather than someone come and swipe your archived diaper when you are out and about!

Attends Active Slip M10 ,
ID Slip Extra Plus and
Tena Active Fit Plus

I trust m4's at home and bianco at my girl friends.

Abena AbriForm L4 X-Plus

Definitely the Cuddlz Nursery.

ABU Little Pawz

Cloth flat diapers and cover's are my favorite but abena m4 is also good

Rearz safari

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

First quality Ib brief and an overnight incontinence pad as stuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back