Diaper you trust the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Tena Slip Maxi or plus. Which I still use yay.

Super Dry Kids without a doubt.

Just curious, but how is this thread any different than the sticky thread of what diaper are you wearing?

Why wouldn't you be wearing the one you trust the most? They are one in the same.

For overnight I just wear what I think will be necessary to last me the night. Last night was really light drinking so I tried to get by with an SDK, and it was fine. The variety is nice.

Slomo said:
Just curious, but how is this thread any different than the sticky thread of what diaper are you wearing?

Why wouldn't you be wearing the one you trust the most? They are one in the same.

ITS JUST DIFFERENT OK!

Joking sorry, personally I much prefer to wear ABU Vintage style and they are perfect for me 95% of the time but if I am staying somewhere like a hotel or a friends place and want to try to guarantee no leaks I go for ABU Premiums because I trust them even more.

Foresite AM/PM

ran out of molicare so in a pinch last nite pulled out an attends plastic with waistband, and put in a bambino doubler.
These fit great, The one thing Attends has down is the shape of the shell. and they worked just great with the insert.

my most trusted diaper is dry 24/7, abena are good but i dont really buy them anymore. seni quatro is also really good. and tykables are great also just dont hold as much as the others, but still hold plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back