An anonymous diaper survey! Please participate for community and market research!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
https://surveyplanet.com/592b0e942237ce4c3136094e

I'm looking for as many AB, DL, IC, and bedwetting folks to answer my survey as possible. Hopefully we can gain some insight into the current state of the diaper market, so manufacturers and retailers can better serve customers like us. Leaving an email address is completely optional, so you can be as anonymous as you like.

Thank you for participating!

Good survey :)

Done.

TheLittlestCoyote said:
https://surveyplanet.com/592b0e942237ce4c3136094e

I'm looking for as many AB, DL, IC, and bedwetting folks to answer my survey as possible. Hopefully we can gain some insight into the current state of the diaper market, so manufacturers and retailers can better serve customers like us. Leaving an email address is completely optional, so you can be as anonymous as you like.

Thank you for participating!
Hey there, Coyote. Commercial entities need to come clean with the admin and mods. Forum rules. Until we understand your affiliations and how this benefits us (versus being some closed thing that we'll never see the data from), I'm going to suggest that people think twice about jumping in.

Done nice survey.

Done. Hope we get some input when complete

Done

Completed the survey. And please share some of the conclusions with us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a commercial entity, I swear! This was mainly out of personal curiosity, but it is also a bit of legwork for a friend who's looking to make an entry into the IC market. She's still in the very early stages of planning it, i.e. she doesn't yet have a commercial entity in existence.

And the results are still coming in, but I've posted some preliminaries on my Reddit page.

https://www.reddit.com/user/TheLittlestCoyote/comments/6e0ou6/survey_results/

Done it last night.

Me too

For the records, you can fool their email request by using a fake email address if you don't want to ever be bothered by them again, I use something like [email protected] or similar. and it works 99% of the time.

Took the survey.

Did it

CodyBaby said:
For the records, you can fool their email request by using a fake email address if you don't want to ever be bothered by them again, I use something like [email protected] or similar. and it works 99% of the time.

Alternately, you can notice the part today says email optional and just click next without putting anything in that field ;)

irnub said:
Alternately, you can notice the part today says email optional and just click next without putting anything in that field ;)

I didn't notice this part, I usually fill up a fake email whenever I can, and love to use fake data, on multiple sites, my name is John Doe, or John Smith, if they don't need to know my real name, why should I give them the real one...

Hnm tried to take it and it says the survey no longer exists

This is what I'm getting:

This survey does not exist or has been deactivated.

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back