Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An anonymous diaper survey! Please participate for community and market research!

Default An anonymous diaper survey! Please participate for community and market research!

https://surveyplanet.com/592b0e942237ce4c3136094e

I'm looking for as many AB, DL, IC, and bedwetting folks to answer my survey as possible. Hopefully we can gain some insight into the current state of the diaper market, so manufacturers and retailers can better serve customers like us. Leaving an email address is completely optional, so you can be as anonymous as you like.

Thank you for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestCoyote View Post
    https://surveyplanet.com/592b0e942237ce4c3136094e

I'm looking for as many AB, DL, IC, and bedwetting folks to answer my survey as possible. Hopefully we can gain some insight into the current state of the diaper market, so manufacturers and retailers can better serve customers like us. Leaving an email address is completely optional, so you can be as anonymous as you like.

Thank you for participating!
    Hey there, Coyote. Commercial entities need to come clean with the admin and mods. Forum rules. Until we understand your affiliations and how this benefits us (versus being some closed thing that we'll never see the data from), I'm going to suggest that people think twice about jumping in.

Done. Hope we get some input when complete

Completed the survey. And please share some of the conclusions with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a commercial entity, I swear! This was mainly out of personal curiosity, but it is also a bit of legwork for a friend who's looking to make an entry into the IC market. She's still in the very early stages of planning it, i.e. she doesn't yet have a commercial entity in existence.

And the results are still coming in, but I've posted some preliminaries on my Reddit page.

https://www.reddit.com/user/TheLittl...urvey_results/