Wife seems to know I'm wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksrud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife seems to know when I'm wearing a diaper.

She's OK with me using diapers for practical reasons (when working on a project or out for a run I don't want to stop every 30 minutes to pee), and I wear pretty discretely -- thinking she can't tell -- but she seems to know.

I get way more butt-pats as she walks by when I'm wearing than not.

Maybe I'm fooling myself thinking I'm getting away with this without her knowing.

Eriksrud said:
My wife seems to know when I'm wearing a diaper.

She's OK with me using diapers for practical reasons (when working on a project or out for a run I don't want to stop every 30 minutes to pee), and I wear pretty discretely -- thinking she can't tell -- but she seems to know.

I get way more butt-pats as she walks by when I'm wearing than not.

Maybe I'm fooling myself thinking I'm getting away with this without her knowing.

Most people are not going to be able to tell. However, when you're around someone enough, yet only wear every now and again, then they will be able to tell the difference between padded or not, more than just you being padded (if that makes sense). Also, this will go double with someone who is naturally going to be looking at your butt anyways. Her patting you is likely more a way of checking if you are or not.

And yes, if your wife pats your butt while you're diapered, then she absolutely does know.

Diaper butt.
Trust me, your wife knows what your butt looks like.

Yes, my wife seems to know as well. I to get the pats on the butt. Sometimes she is asking me if I am wearing as she is patting my butt...... Or front.

I want to be more open with my diaper wearing. I would love to feel like if I wanted to put on a diaper before bed I could, but her and I have never really talked about me wearing for fun.

She doesn't seem to mind the way I use diapers now, but I feel like she would be less understanding if it was because I liked them rather than because I hate how often I have to pee. Although I suspect she might already know that I like them; most non DL people would just go to the bathroom more rather than find new reasons to wear a diaper.

It sounds like you're getting close to where you and your wife need to have a discussion about it. If not, it sill might be easier to wear in bed rather than have to get up two or more time a night to use the bathroom.

I've often thought, when I get to the age where I'm waking up to pee in the night, it's diaper time.

The wife gets up a couple of times a night, and I've jokingly suggested a diaper, and she's said something along the lines of "don't joke, some nights I would gladly not get out of bed."

If I don't wear a diaper to bed and don't want to wet the bed I would be up no less then 5 or 6 times , better to just wear a diaper or wet the bed and get a good nights sleep. Wife much more would rather I wear a diaper then wet the bed...lol

She can tell, where others will not, because she has your butt memorized. Sounds like you have a wonderful gal there, cherish her.

Yep, I feel pretty lucky. She puts up with a lot of my stuff

she's your partner in life, if you don't trust her fully then who do you really trust?

I think we all have windows of what we're willing to tolerate from a partner, and when the consequences of stepping outside that window are so serious, it's a decision not to be taken lightly.

Eriksrud said:
I think we all have windows of what we're willing to tolerate from a partner, and when the consequences of stepping outside that window are so serious, it's a decision not to be taken lightly.

By that same mark, there are limits as to how far we are willing to accommodate our partners in turn.

for instance, you are worrying, or limiting yourself from wearing or being as open as you might wish too.

your choices, as far as this thread goes, seem to reflect that this is based on her reactions as you imagine them. to give an example.

Eriksrud said:
I want to be more open with my diaper wearing. I would love to feel like if I wanted to put on a diaper before bed I could, but her and I have never really talked about me wearing for fun.

She doesn't seem to mind the way I use diapers now, but I feel like she would be less understanding if it was because I liked them rather than because...

You have already confirmed that she does not mind how you wear them now, regardless of why you are wearing them, you are still wearing them. You have also mentioned that the reason you have not communicated and been honest with her is "I feel like she..." you are guessing at her reaction.

I would also quote this, to give you an indicator of how open minded she may be on the issue.

Eriksrud said:
The wife gets up a couple of times a night, and I've jokingly suggested a diaper, and she's said something along the lines of "don't joke, some nights I would gladly not get out of bed."

It seems like this really might be something you should consider discussing with her, for honesty's sake if for nothing else.

Who knows, she might even appreciate it.

That's some good perspective.

My hesitation probably has a lot more to do with my own insecurities than her reaction. I present as a fairly confident person, but I can be shockingly insecure on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back