Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
my friend told me she was a little the other night i just said cool ans the topics changed. i want to tell her i wear diapers but i am nervous too. she might use this forum, in which case; hi! but if not, ok then. anyways i went and bought two diapers one for me now and one for later unless she finds out or i twll her and she wants to join me, and im wearing one right now on the couch watching a movie. i lknow she is safe to trust but im nervous what do i do

If you know you can trust her I'd say go for it.

But probably not the best idea to just go up to her and say "Oh yeah so I like diapers" lol
If the topic ever comes up I wouldn't be too worried. Most likely she's already aware that some Littles like diapers so I doubt it'd be too big of a taboo.
If she shows interest then maybe bring up the second diaper if she'd like to try?

If she's a close enough friend I would tell her. I told my best friend about being a baby and she was cool with it. I was so nervous telling her at first but in the end it was ok.

Take this relationship slowly.
Wait a while before revealing that you wear diapers.
Just my own experience.

I think you should discuss her being a little first to determine what she knows. I called myself a little for a year or more before I even knew people wore diapers for reasons other than incontinence. Even being a little, I would be confused if my friend told me they liked diapers. Although I don't wear diapers now, I have a huge need to try them and think about it a lot. Anyway, find out what she knows about ABDL first then go for it if you're comfortable.

It's best to take things slow but from the sounds of it she may have already found out that you wear and is coming out to you as a means to get closer.

I would suggest maybe asking her out on a date if either of you are interested in becoming more than friends and taking it from there.

Be careful just don't blab that make sure she is really a little find more info on her

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful just don't blab that make sure she is really a little find more info on her

Foxbodygt said:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Be careful and make sure she is a little. I have had to keep my little side under wraps but my diaper side is known by several very very trusting and trustworthy people.
These are my ex-wife, my mother and my very close friend a d HR PERSON.

Others have suggested to take it slow and I have to say I agree. If she was comfortable enough to open up to you about it that's cool on her. Casually broach the topic with her about it again but be sure to keep it about her. Find out what she knows about the ABDL environment/culture. When you are sure she's comfortable about you knowing her secret then let her know yours. I guess what I'm saying is while it may be tempting to reveal as a DL it could backfire if you try and make it about you.

Ipdmyself said:
my friend told me she was a little the other night i just said cool ans the topics changed. i want to tell her i wear diapers but i am nervous too. she might use this forum, in which case; hi! but if not, ok then. anyways i went and bought two diapers one for me now and one for later unless she finds out or i twll her and she wants to join me, and im wearing one right now on the couch watching a movie. i lknow she is safe to trust but im nervous what do i do

She used the word "little"? I mean I hadn't even heard this term til I came to this website (outside of furry, friend of it was using littlefur at the time for non babyfurs who wanted to be associated with regressing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back