AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I stumbled across this picture the other day ...

tumblr_opcgdwocaU1qlrxh6o1_1280.jpg

I've never seen a bonnet for like it. Most are typical hyper-sissy satin and delicate lace or the occasional knit thing, and usually the proportions are horribly distorted.

This bonnet on the other hand is cute and girly, but more in the trendy fairy-kei style that reminds me of the kind of modern casual kids clothes we would have had as children... *uguuuuuu~ waaaaaant*

Anybaby around here stumbled across something like this for sale? Or even just seen one? I'd really love to track it down!

you can probably have one made by some one. I would ask around and see if some one can make it

You'd definitely be able to find something similar on a lolita fashion store of some type. Some lolita tumblr blogs will often have reviews and master posts on their buys and quite often there are bonnets included in their coords. (I think that's the word.) I'd suggest just googling around with lolita as a key word.

litt1e said:
You'd definitely be able to find something similar on a lolita fashion store of some type. Some lolita tumblr blogs will often have reviews and master posts on their buys and quite often there are bonnets included in their coords. (I think that's the word.) I'd suggest just googling around with lolita as a key word.

Oh, that's a really good idea, thanks will try!

Honestly it looks like a cosplay item to me. There's tons of cosplay of the hyper cute/moe/loli characters in anime. Could be part of a set someone is making. I would try doing a reverse google image search and see if you can dig up related images and the site it originally came from. They may have a store or be able to direct you to where you can buy something similar.

Venesha said:
Honestly it looks like a cosplay item to me. There's tons of cosplay of the hyper cute/moe/loli characters in anime. Could be part of a set someone is making. I would try doing a reverse google image search and see if you can dig up related images and the site it originally came from. They may have a store or be able to direct you to where you can buy something similar.

Thanks for the thought!

I've had some good luck looking among the 'sweet lolita' merchants... haven't found exactly that, but a lot of very pretty and cute bonnets and ribbons and other fun things! Looks like the brand 'Angelic Pretty' has a couple of product lines 'Milky Planet', 'Little Bear's Cafe', and others that are right up that 80's pop pastel little girl aesthetic I'm looking for! ^///^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back