Bosses can fire you if where diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering. If a boss can figure out you are wearing. Diaper. And its for fun. Can he or she fire you. Like. For a example. Hey makena I see you. Are. Wearing. A diaper. Why. Makena. If don't. Need. Then. I will fire you

Not likely

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

i wear diapers and depending on country you are in and if have doctors permission

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Really

So I have nothing. To worry. About. Because. The last thing I want is. Why did you get fired because. I wore. Diapers around the boss

I do to but never half that problem so I can't say anything

You would pretty much have to go into working wearing JUST a diaper. If you don't make a big deal out of it, no, you won't be fired for wearing a diaper to work.

There are states in the USA that don't require a reason for them to terminate your employment. They theoretically could do that but it would be a poor excuse. It would be like firing me for wearing panties under my work clothes. It's just underwear so as long as you aren't showing it off or causing problems you shouldn't need to worry

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yep yep that whAT I mean

We need our diapers

bigbluehusky said:
There are states in the USA that don't require a reason for them to terminate your employment. They theoretically could do that but it would be a poor excuse. It would be like firing me for wearing panties under my work clothes. It's just underwear so as long as you aren't showing it off or causing problems you shouldn't need to worry

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yes you are right or they will let you go for other reasons.
You can be Targetted like I was when an employee broke into my locked suitcase.
Told the higher up's that I wore diapers and had a teddy bear in my off times​.
In my private Motel room.
They can find a reason to get rid of you other than that you wore diapers​.

An employer can absolutely fire you for being an ABDL. However, if you were to wear a diaper to work and it was a medical diaper and not an ABDL diaper with prints, then your boss would very likely assume that you're incontinent. And since Incontinence is a disability and protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act, I'd imagine most employers would just ignore it.

Though also keep in mind that if an employer wants to fire you, they'll find a way. Even if the reason they want to fire you is illegal, they can always come back a couple weeks later and fire you for some bullshit reason. You'd have to go to a court to prove that they fired you for discriminatory reasons and that you being fired was solely because you're incontinent, and the employer would likely say "No. We didn't fire this person because they're incontinent. We fired them because "Insert Bullshit Reason Here". It has nothing to do with their disability". Even if you know that they only fired you because you were incontinent, if you can't prove that it was discrimination in a court of law, they'd be able to fire you as they can fire you for pretty much any reason as long excluding discriminatory reasons (race, gender, disability, etc).

I personally would not recommend it simply isn't worth the risk, even if its a small one as employers shouldn't notice what you're wearing under your pants, but still.

I am confuse some say no way others yes. I just want to sit in the beakroom eating dinner with other. People

I live in a state where you can get fired for no real reason, I lost a job and the BS reason was them saying I did not wear socks agenst company policy, the company had no such policy, they tried to even fight me getting unemployment insurance, I fought that and won but I had no luck suing them as my state is an "at will employment" when finding new work and asked why I was let go and I tell the interviewer that, they are generally in disbelief.
the company I worked for had devolved a history of what most view as in ethical ways to fire people, one time they fired a bush of people with out telling them, they came into work and there key cards did not work and where met by security guard's, that made the local news, they fired me just before Christmas and had no idea I was doing something wrong, I even passed and FDA audit and got credit for that, I think in the end I got fired for complaining about that company selling used medical equipment as brand new, that is illegal todo. I started wearing diapers at that job because of some annoying people that would count how many times you used the bathroom and for how long, that had me paranoid to the point of wearing diapers to work, god if I ever saw my former manager at a mall or something I would like to think I would not do something and get arrested, I had a 9 year history with that company and never wore socks the whole time and dressed according to there dress code,
there was one weekend where they had us work Saturday, it was ok to wear shorts on a weekend but when I saw the suspected busybody that would tattletale I went out on my lunch break got shorts and wore them back and that Monday there was a production meeting saying it was ok to wear shorts on a weekend, that person lost her job shortly after me, I hate inter office politics

My advice don't wear somethings ab-ish, don't make a big deal about it, and if you do use it make sure you change if you have to

so if one of the grocery manager is there just treat them or act as if there nothing going on. and stop worrying about it oh before I forgot how do you make comfy diapers to not bulk up so much in the butt area the front I think is good

makena43 said:
so if one of the grocery manager is there just treat them or act as if there nothing going on. and stop worrying about it oh before I forgot how do you make comfy diapers to not bulk up so much in the butt area the front I think is good

exactly, my boss at a TV shop I worked at knew I wore diaper for medical reasons but I never felt ashamed at it I treated it as a non issue for work, the only time my boss complained is when I threw out a bunch of disposable heroes and then opened one of my trash bags and then said to me that some dumped a bunch of diapers in the dumpster, my response was that they where mine and said that I thought I had told him about that, he was originally worried that someone illegally used the dumpster, let me use it to save on trash pickup , I am in a semi rural area so I need to pay for trash service and it saved me money at the time to use the dumpster at work

If you don't NEED to wear, and you are afraid they will fire you for wearing at work, then don't wear at work. Save your fun time for after hours. That seems logical to me.

Further, the ADA only requires employers make "reasonable accommodations", a term that's loosely defined and highly situational. If they can show a reason, good or bad, that allowing you to wear isn't "reasonable" then ADA isn't a protection.

Yes they can fire you for any reason or no reason at all. If you are in an at-will work stage and not in a union you can be terminated for any or no reason at all.

As long as it's not found out that the firing was due to a protected reason (race, creed, religion, etc) then it is fine.

Now most companies will have their ducks in a row prior to firing, and will always make it look like it is performance, code of conduct, etc. for instance at my work there is a department where people are offline meaning they answer emails and at one time their productivity goals were somewhat easy to manipulate.... the company changed things up and started tracking these people and soon enough told them you either quit or transfer back to the phones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back